Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Plan to teach all children first aid

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:35:32 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
wrote:

The massive ego known as 'abelard' can't let it drop, so he's about to talk
himself into another drubbing...

abelard wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 22:10:38 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
wrote:
abelard wrote:

you've just got to be john of aches

pmsl! You can always tell when abelard has been handed a drubbing, as he
falls back on his default tactic of claiming that you're somehow a 'sock
puppet' of someone else.

All you had to do was STFU and you wouldn't have been embarrassed, Peter.

changing your nym for john of aches to pork pie is not a 'sock puppet'

'sock puppet n. orig. U.S. a simple puppet made from a sock that is
fitted over and moved by the hand and fingers; (also fig.) a person
whose actions are controlled by another; a minion'
(_The OED_, retrieved 21 July 2018)

A person (me) whose actions are controlled by another (John of Aix). At
least, according to you.

Also Wiki..

'A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

Were I John Murphy posting as 'Yitzhak Goldstein', that would be an online
identity used for purposes of deception.

do you know anything?

*roars with laughter*

Another own goal. And again, all you had to do was drop the thread
quietly. But no. You can't. And you're not going to drop it now, either.

Then again, I shouldn't complain. You evidently didn't have a ****ing clue
about Nikon cameras, and didn't know that one of the main advantages -
indeed, possibly _the_ main advantage - of the Nikon mount system is that
one can use lenses from years ago - some of which have _stupendous_ optics
- in modern bodies. But rather than keep your dumb mouth shut, you had to
shout it off.

Do you know anything?

*pmsl*

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'The Day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:46:09 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
wrote:

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

Why don't you just admit he taught you something, say thank you, and
move on? Why is this so difficult for you?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

Why don't you just admit he taught you something, say thank you, and
move on? Why is this so difficult for you?

you don't even have integrity...so you taught me more
about being an idiot than he did...so you beat him on
that score

and swedehead taught me that he can keep on babbling
longer after he's proved a luzer than pork pie has managed,
by copying swedehead's idiocy...

thus i see no individuality in his idiocy...

--
www.abelard.org

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

NY posted for all of us...

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Dunno how long we will be allowed to keep them though. They are trying
to ban diesel cars I think. Hopefully, not for while yet. I love mine

It's not too long that they were advising us to buy diesels, and now
look!!!

I know. It's a bummer, isn't it. More fuel efficient (about 55 mpg rather
than about 40 for a similar size/power of petrol engine in the same car) and
*much* nicer to drive, without needing you to change down as far, so easier
to negotiate a roundabout or a turning into a side road without having to
change down an extra gear lower. And much better 50-70 acceleration for
overtaking a slower car. And quieter (yes, I know that's weird!) on the
motorway because the engine is lower-revving: about 2500 rather than about
3500 at 70 mph.

Out in the countryside or in small towns, used mainly out of the stop-start
rush hour, I imagine that diesels will continue, but it's a liability if my
wife ever needs to drive in/through a city which has a diesel pollution
surcharge as a daily rate. Her own car is newer and therefore a cleaner
diesel, but mine is 08 reg (Euro 4 rather than Euro 6, I think) so may fall
foul of restrictions. It's new enough to have a diesel particulate filter
(as I know to my cost, replacement at 150,000 miles cost an eye-watering
amount), but it's the oxides of nitrogen that are the problem. My knowledge
of A level chemistry from nearly 40 years ago isn't good enough to know
whether NOx can be catalytically converted (reduced?) to anything less
pooluting.

Investigate DEF - Diesel Exhaust Fluid

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

Why don't you just admit he taught you something, say thank you, and
move on? Why is this so difficult for you?

you don't even have integrity...so you taught me more
about being an idiot than he did...so you beat him on
that score

and swedehead taught me that he can keep on babbling
longer after he's proved a luzer than pork pie has managed,
by copying swedehead's idiocy...

thus i see no individuality in his idiocy...

A clockwork orange made more sense. Is there a translator in the house?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 16:00:05 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

LOL!!

SCORE!

NOPE ABELARD WAS OFFSIDE!!!!!!!

.. .
:
: wrote:
:
: On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:46:09 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
: wrote:
:
: abelard wrote:
:
[...]
: --
: www.abelard.org

--
Scaly Ron - lid - Ubuntu/Vista Dual Boot
Registered Linux User #666 - Ubuntu User #666 (12.04 LTS)
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

Why don't you just admit he taught you something, say thank you, and
move on? Why is this so difficult for you?

you don't even have integrity...so you taught me more
about being an idiot than he did...so you beat him on
that score

and swedehead taught me that he can keep on babbling
longer after he's proved a luzer than pork pie has managed,
by copying swedehead's idiocy...

thus i see no individuality in his idiocy...

A clockwork orange made more sense. Is there a translator in the house?

not to meow

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

Why don't you just admit he taught you something, say thank you, and
move on? Why is this so difficult for you?

you don't even have integrity...so you taught me more
about being an idiot than he did...so you beat him on
that score

and swedehead taught me that he can keep on babbling
longer after he's proved a luzer than pork pie has managed,
by copying swedehead's idiocy...

thus i see no individuality in his idiocy...

A clockwork orange made more sense. Is there a translator in the house?

not to meow

Plain English will suffice. Could be a tricky job.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

Why don't you just admit he taught you something, say thank you, and
move on? Why is this so difficult for you?

you don't even have integrity...so you taught me more
about being an idiot than he did...so you beat him on
that score

and swedehead taught me that he can keep on babbling
longer after he's proved a luzer than pork pie has managed,
by copying swedehead's idiocy...

thus i see no individuality in his idiocy...

A clockwork orange made more sense. Is there a translator in the house?

not to meow

Plain English will suffice. Could be a tricky job.

no point...you wouldn't understand it

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

abelard wrote:

[...]

For a moment back there I thought you were replying to me but GCHQ has
just informed me that it's intermediate klingon transmitted within a
carrier wave of total gibberish probably destined for the Reptilian
invasion force sheltering on the other side of Saturn.

Strangely, Bouffy professed a total understanding of your comments.

The world has got way too complex since Trumpty started to mess bigly
with the lexicon.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 10:59:49 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

Trumpty

Pooh, the girls at GCHQ call him Trumpty Humpty.

Naughty I know.

--
Women know your place!
Ironing the bedlinen - Super fun
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

Trumpty

Pooh, the girls at GCHQ call him Trumpty Humpty.

Naughty I know.

Not very PC. Technically he's dickly challenged.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:
abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

*rofl*

You imbecilic dolt. Never mind - I'm sure that qualification at 'the
university of life' is all you need to get on.

c'mon pork pie....you're slacking...keep dancing

--
www.abelard.org

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:
abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

*rofl*

You imbecilic dolt. Never mind - I'm sure that qualification at 'the
university of life' is all you need to get on.

c'mon pork pie....you're slacking...keep dancing

He was right about you being a troll which is fine but it's pretty much
all you are nowadays. Even if I think you are wrong it's better to see
something than this. Sad. Perhaps, you've finally realised others here
have a point and you're struggling to come to terms with that. Life's
hard aye.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:
abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

*rofl*

You imbecilic dolt. Never mind - I'm sure that qualification at 'the
university of life' is all you need to get on.

c'mon pork pie....you're slacking...keep dancing

He was right about you being a troll which is fine but it's pretty much
all you are nowadays. Even if I think you are wrong it's better to see
something than this. Sad. Perhaps, you've finally realised others here
have a point and you're struggling to come to terms with that. Life's
hard aye.

you taking the poor pork pie under your protection?
i thought it was something like that...
don't you trust him to look after himself?

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:
abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

*rofl*

You imbecilic dolt. Never mind - I'm sure that qualification at 'the
university of life' is all you need to get on.

c'mon pork pie....you're slacking...keep dancing

He was right about you being a troll which is fine but it's pretty much
all you are nowadays. Even if I think you are wrong it's better to see
something than this. Sad. Perhaps, you've finally realised others here
have a point and you're struggling to come to terms with that. Life's
hard aye.

you taking the poor pork pie under your protection?

Ah! so Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein is pork pie? Is that a weak attempt at a
cultural insult?

i thought it was something like that...
don't you trust him to look after himself?

He doesn't appear to need my help.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:43:06 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Look what is calling another a troll.

Poo is nothing but a punk ass dole whore troll.

'punk ass dole whore troll'. I like that. That could make my sig and it
would of course mean that at last your life has amounted to something.

It's better than religious maniac. abelard just hasn't got your earthy
touch but it falls short of the most complete ignoid, one of my all time
favourites. Drinks all round on you then fatso.

Well done.

Never has been more.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
:
: wrote:
:
: wrote:
: abelard wrote:
:
[...]
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll,religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 06:06:30 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein is a punk arse coward, nothing more.

How can you tell on Usenet? Do you use a science backed method or is it
just intuition? Nice to see you spelling arse correctly. Thank you. The
whole donkey thing confuses my pussy brain.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
:
:
:
: wrote:
:
: wrote:
: abelard wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 07:20:55 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

????????????????????????

Wazzup, you no speaky the hinglish fatso?

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: wrote:
:
: Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein is a punk arse coward, nothing more.
:
: How can you tell on Usenet? Do you use a science backed method or is it
: just intuition? Nice to see you spelling arse correctly. Thank you. The
: whole donkey thing confuses my pussy brain.
:
:
: "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
: message ...
: : On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 16:09:08 +0200, abelard
: : wrote:
: :
: : On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:57:37 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: : wrote:
: :
: : On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:43:10 +0200, abelard
: : wrote:
: :
: : On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:38:30 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
: : wrote:
: :
: : abelard wrote:
: : On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:46:09 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
: : wrote:
: : abelard wrote:
: :
[...]
: : --