Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Plan to teach all children first aid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-44883708

Finally... Next, money management, health and safety.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 19/07/2018 23:46, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-44883708

Finally... Next, money management, health and safety.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Who did you have in mind to 'teach' money management, surely not
teachers and if parents weren't so ****ing feckless themselves, then the
kids wouldn't need the tuition.

If anyone can make a youngster believe, 'if you haven't got it [money],
then you can't have it', they will get my admiration!

omega

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 08:22:53 +0100, Omega wrote:

On 19/07/2018 23:46, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-44883708

Finally... Next, money management, health and safety.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Who did you have in mind to 'teach' money management, surely not
teachers and if parents weren't so ****ing feckless themselves, then the
kids wouldn't need the tuition.

I was trying to remember quite how much 'tuition' I had from my parents.
It wasn't much. My dad opened a bank account for me and it was instilled
in me that people who bought things on credit were idiots. Save and buy
things only when you can afford them just seemed a logical argument from
recollection. TBH I was a bit of a rebel and doing what my parents told
me to do was not a major motivation of mine. Are the maths that
difficult to understand. My misses is the same and her maths are
shocking. Using credit for frivillous stuff is just truly moronic. How
did people get to act this dumb.

If anyone can make a youngster believe, 'if you haven't got it [money],
then you can't have it', they will get my admiration!

omega

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
[...]

I think they get addicted to whichever hormone is produced when you buy
stuff. I never bought things I couldn't pay for with cash, but even
then I noticed that everything I bought ended up in the bin eventually,
so now I hardly buy anything. I intend to keep my little car (an '03
Fiesta) going for as long as possible; and if my clothes don't last for
at least ten years, I feel like I've been robbed. :-)

If anyone can make a youngster believe, 'if you haven't got it [money],
then you can't have it', they will get my admiration!

omega

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:30:01 +0100, "Dan S. MacAbre" wrote:

p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
[...]

I find the thought of owing someone oppressive. It far outweighs my need
for the 'hormone'. Not that there's much I couldn't buy now but I still
shop hard and think before I buy. I hate not getting something out of a
transaction. Who wants to buy stuff that goes straight in the bin. In
fact I want to squeeze as much value as I can out of it. I guess I don't
know how to do otherwise and I need to spend money on counseling.
considering pause for introspection but immediately distracted by
leaves and feathery things moving in my peripheral vision

If anyone can make a youngster believe, 'if you haven't got it [money],
then you can't have it', they will get my admiration!

omega

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

"Dan S. MacAbre" wrote in message news
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
[...]

==

Huh Your wee car ain't old! Mine is 1995 and husband's is 1994. ;p

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Ophelia wrote:

[...]

That's good going! I know it's wrong, but I've sort of become attached
to mine. As long as I look after it, and replace the bits that wear
out, it keeps going.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 07/20/2018 03:08 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Are the maths that
difficult to understand. My misses is the same and her maths are
shocking.

My wife held advanced degrees and was quite competent in her field. She
volunteered to prepare our tax return one year. Fortunately I checked
her work before it was submitted.