Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default Plan to teach all children first aid

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 16:09:08 +0200, abelard
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:57:37 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:43:10 +0200, abelard
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:38:30 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
wrote:

abelard wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:46:09 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
wrote:
abelard wrote:

you're every bit as daft as swedehead!

Oh, don't be sore! You don't lose every thread!

Oh, wait. You do.

*rofl*

do you also mark your own homework at the open uni?

you just can't help yourself

*rofl*

You imbecilic dolt. Never mind - I'm sure that qualification at 'the
university of life' is all you need to get on.

c'mon pork pie....you're slacking...keep dancing

He was right about you being a troll which is fine but it's pretty much
all you are nowadays. Even if I think you are wrong it's better to see
something than this. Sad. Perhaps, you've finally realised others here
have a point and you're struggling to come to terms with that. Life's
hard aye.

you taking the poor pork pie under your protection?

Ah! so Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein is pork pie? Is that a weak attempt at a
cultural insult?

i thought it was something like that...
don't you trust him to look after himself?

He doesn't appear to need my help.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896