Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Full face Mask

I can't pay ~$500 for a full face safety mask.

I need a, skin, eye and lung protection -- likely full face. I want to
broadcast stuff that will cause a bad trouble, blind, burn, and kill.
A powder.

"Frank" https://hasapool.com/algi-ban/

Killing black algae
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/11/2018 2:55 PM, Oren wrote:
I can't pay ~$500 for a full face safety mask.

I need a, skin, eye and lung protection -- likely full face. I want to
broadcast stuff that will cause a bad trouble, blind, burn, and kill.
A powder.

"Frank" https://hasapool.com/algi-ban/

Killing black algae

I'm not familiar with the chemical and SDS says it is real nasty but I
write SDS's and err on the side of caution. It is a solid material and
there are no mandated exposure levels. Chlorine gas is 0.5 ppm for 6
hour exposure and 1 ppm short, you'd smell it.

You would probably only need a face mask if used in a confined area as
it may give off chlorine gas. If used in an outside pool you would
probably not need a full respirator face mask.

Also read that the odor threshold for chlorine is 0.002 ppm in air so
your nose will tell you at much lower levels that can harm you.