Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

Default Americans go royal wedding mad with days until big event

"Ophelia"
Thu, 24 May 2018 14:03:44 GMT
in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

"T" wrote in message news
On 05/22/2018 12:40 PM, Ophelia wrote:
Nope, any ransom would be too much! I leave her to your tender
care

Gee Wiz! What ever happened to us being "allies". DO IT
FOR THE CHILDREN!

:-)

==

If you were an ally, you wouldn't be trying to palm her off onto
us!!!

Think of us as something like Microsoft. We're simply issuing updates
and fixes. As an ally, you're entitled to the first run ones!

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

"Diesel" wrote in message
. b1FdYk3qE5...

"Ophelia"
Thu, 24 May 2018 14:03:44 GMT
in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

"T" wrote in message news
On 05/22/2018 12:40 PM, Ophelia wrote:
Nope, any ransom would be too much! I leave her to your tender
care

Gee Wiz! What ever happened to us being "allies". DO IT
FOR THE CHILDREN!

:-)

==

If you were an ally, you wouldn't be trying to palm her off onto
us!!!

Think of us as something like Microsoft. We're simply issuing updates
and fixes. As an ally, you're entitled to the first run ones!

===

Hmmm entitled? Of course but ... I tell you what, when you have updated and
fixed her, I will think about it!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

"Ophelia"

"T" wrote in message news
On 05/22/2018 12:40 PM, Ophelia wrote:
Nope, any ransom would be too much! I leave her to your tender
care

Gee Wiz! What ever happened to us being "allies". DO IT
FOR THE CHILDREN!

:-)

==

If you were an ally, you wouldn't be trying to palm her off onto
us!!!

Think of us as something like Microsoft. We're simply issuing
updates and fixes. As an ally, you're entitled to the first run
ones!

===

Hmmm entitled? Of course but ... I tell you what, when you have
updated and fixed her, I will think about it!

We expected there might be some unwilling (initially) participants
for our upgrading process. We've since optimized it and enabled push
technology. We feel that once people see the wonderful new features
and enhanced stability, they won't take issue with us using push
update technology. We know what's best for our users. We're only
looking out for them by forcing updates.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
You can get a lot of STDs from loo seats,
but only if you sit down before the last guy's got up.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

"Diesel" wrote in message
news:XnsA8F4D96F7F93AHT1@o3B9Z38PvYs7J7yyTw9Q8OuF. yxW4C8ELbIdHv.1qJQN8HDG76...

"Ophelia"

"T" wrote in message news
[...]

I will wait to have a good look before I agree!