Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware
Ophelia[_13_] Ophelia[_13_] is offline

Default Americans go royal wedding mad with days until big event

"Diesel" wrote in message
. b1FdYk3qE5...

"Ophelia"
Thu, 24 May 2018 14:03:44 GMT
in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

"T" wrote in message news
On 05/22/2018 12:40 PM, Ophelia wrote:
Nope, any ransom would be too much! I leave her to your tender
care

Gee Wiz! What ever happened to us being "allies". DO IT
FOR THE CHILDREN!

:-)

==

If you were an ally, you wouldn't be trying to palm her off onto
us!!!

Think of us as something like Microsoft. We're simply issuing updates
and fixes. As an ally, you're entitled to the first run ones!

===

Hmmm entitled? Of course but ... I tell you what, when you have updated and
fixed her, I will think about it!