Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Barking mad in the NHS these days

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ubble-tattoos/

Oh, happy new year all.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well, you can refuse to be seen by anyone who you feel you cannot get on
with. I have done it for reasons of obvious ignorance of how to treat blind
people with the respect they deserve. No issues, no bad feelings. its never
been an issue. They admit not everyone is comfortable with all the people
who work on a team.

It does of course depend on how you handle it.
I have no issues with gender being a male, maybe that is the reason, but
as I say, everyone should be able to say what they think politely and be
treated with respect.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"harry" wrote in message
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ubble-tattoos/

Oh, happy new year all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/01/18 16:22, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 01:12:45 -0800, harry wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...-female-nurse-

intimate-procedure-summoned-obviously-male-transsexual-stubble-tattoos/

Oh, happy new year all.

Ultimately, regardless of any "rights" the patient may have in paper,
there are only so many whatever healthcare professionals to go around.

Are you saying that the rights of a confused person override the rights
of a normal one?

And with Brexit driving away EU nationals, it can only get worse, because

And you *know* this?

despite all the fine words, no one is going to spend a wooden cent on
trying to train UK workers. If they were, it would have happened in the
past 40 years.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 01/01/2018 16:47, Tim Streater wrote:

Except that it isn't. The number of EU nationals working in the UK went
up in 2017.

There are no restrictions currently.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 01:12:45 -0800, harry wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...-female-nurse-

intimate-procedure-summoned-obviously-male-transsexual-stubble-tattoos/

Oh, happy new year all.

Ultimately, regardless of any "rights" the patient may have in paper,
there are only so many whatever healthcare professionals to go around.

And with Brexit driving away EU nationals, it can only get worse, because
despite all the fine words, no one is going to spend a wooden cent on
trying to train UK workers. If they were, it would have happened in the
past 40 years.

It did

we stopped doing it when we had an unlimited number of East European to
importer

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

Except that it isn't. The number of EU nationals working in the UK went
up in 2017.

Not in the NHS.

which is almost certainty, at least partly, a result of the much stricter,
ridiculously so, English Language test introduced

Having realised that mistake the test has been made more appropriate to the
actual need and we will have to wait to see what 2018 brings before it can
be assessed how much of the change was due to Brexit

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/01/18 18:45, tim... wrote:

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

Except that it isn't. The number of EU nationals working in the UK went
up in 2017.

Not in the NHS.

which is almost certainty, at least partly, a result of the much
stricter, ridiculously so, English Language test introduced

If you passed, that sentence indicates low standards.

Having realised that mistake the test has been made more appropriate to
the actual need and we will have to wait to see what 2018 brings before
it can be assessed how much of the change was due to Brexit

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard wrote:

On 01/01/18 18:45, tim... wrote:

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

Except that it isn't. The number of EU nationals working in the UK went
up in 2017.

Not in the NHS.

which is almost certainty, at least partly, a result of the much
stricter, ridiculously so, English Language test introduced

If you passed, that sentence indicates low standards.

A rather clumsy sentence, but totally unambiguous and the only technical
errors are the omission of a few small, repetitive words.

Having realised that mistake the test has been made more appropriate to
the actual need and we will have to wait to see what 2018 brings before
it can be assessed how much of the change was due to Brexit

tim

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 1 January 2018 16:40:13 UTC, Richard wrote:
On 01/01/18 16:22, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 01:12:45 -0800, harry wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...-female-nurse-

intimate-procedure-summoned-obviously-male-transsexual-stubble-tattoos/

Oh, happy new year all.

Ultimately, regardless of any "rights" the patient may have in paper,
there are only so many whatever healthcare professionals to go around.

Are you saying that the rights of a confused person override the rights
of a normal one?

neither confused nor unconfused people have the right to stick their fingers in other people's bits. There is no right there.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
news
On 01/01/18 18:45, tim... wrote:

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

Except that it isn't. The number of EU nationals working in the UK went
up in 2017.

Not in the NHS.

which is almost certainty, at least partly, a result of the much
stricter, ridiculously so, English Language test introduced

If you passed, that sentence indicates low standards.

I assume that you are mocking me because of my low ability at English
Grammar, specifically when trying to express myself in writing.

Guiltily! - it has always been a weak spot in my otherwise above average
intelligence.

it is however my first (and only) language, I have no difficulty explaining
what I mean verbally and I would be thoroughly ****ed off if I wanted a
career in the medical profession and was failed by this new test (as I
believe I probably would) because of it.

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"tim..." Wrote in message:

"Richard" wrote in message
news
On 01/01/18 18:45, tim... wrote:

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

Except that it isn't. The number of EU nationals working in the UK went
up in 2017.

Not in the NHS.

which is almost certainty, at least partly, a result of the much
stricter, ridiculously so, English Language test introduced

If you passed, that sentence indicates low standards.

I assume that you are mocking me because of my low ability at English
Grammar, specifically when trying to express myself in writing.

Guiltily! - it has always been a weak spot in my otherwise above average
intelligence.

it is however my first (and only) language, I have no difficulty explaining
what I mean verbally and I would be thoroughly ****ed off if I wanted a
career in the medical profession and was failed by this new test (as I
believe I probably would) because of it.

tim

Take solace that if such careers need abilities to make
unambiguous notes, records & other detailed communications, even
if you managed to get in you probably wouldn't have lasted long
in today's "compo culture".
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
"tim..." Wrote in message:

"Richard" wrote in message
news
On 01/01/18 18:45, tim... wrote:

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

[...]

but such unambiguous notes rely upon the correct use of medical gobbledygook

not whether you have correctly used who or whom!

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"tim..." Wrote in message:

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

[...]

That would depend on the recipient & purpose.

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

[...]

I think they rely on both! Notes don't just consist of a list of
diagnoses.

--

Roger Hayter

OT Barking mad Corbyn harry UK diy 164 April 28th 17 11:11 AM
OT Barking mad tealeaf. harry Home Repair 2 May 24th 13 07:01 PM
Barking Dogs and how to stop them Walter R. Home Repair 81 May 16th 06 11:41 PM
should i pay any attention to Polymath or is he Barking ? Alex UK diy 4 August 1st 05 02:52 PM
Barking Dog gntry Home Repair 27 September 18th 04 09:23 PM