Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default OT Barking mad in the NHS these days

tim... wrote:

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
"tim..." Wrote in message:

"Richard" wrote in message
news On 01/01/18 18:45, tim... wrote:

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:47:34 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Jethro_uk
wrote:

[quoted text muted]

Except that it isn't. The number of EU nationals working in the UK
went
up in 2017.

Not in the NHS.

which is almost certainty, at least partly, a result of the much
stricter, ridiculously so, English Language test introduced

If you passed, that sentence indicates low standards.

I assume that you are mocking me because of my low ability at English
Grammar, specifically when trying to express myself in writing.

Guiltily! - it has always been a weak spot in my otherwise above average
intelligence.

it is however my first (and only) language, I have no difficulty
explaining
what I mean verbally and I would be thoroughly ****ed off if I wanted a
career in the medical profession and was failed by this new test (as I
believe I probably would) because of it.

tim

Take solace that if such careers need abilities to make
unambiguous notes, records & other detailed communications,

but such unambiguous notes rely upon the correct use of medical gobbledygook

not whether you have correctly used who or whom!

tim

I think they rely on both! Notes don't just consist of a list of
diagnoses.

--

Roger Hayter