Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default BIG mower

On 4/23/2018 7:19 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:07:59 +0100, slate_leeper
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 15:29:53 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 15:09:30 +0100, Dove Tail
wrote:

On 4/22/2018 at 6:04:54 AM, slate_leeper wrote:

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:19:28 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Check this one out:
http://kutkwick.com/superslopemaster.htm

Normally sold to state and local governments for maintaining sloping
roadside areas.

I bought one of these for my 200 acre farm so I could mow the areas
that the hay crew refused to touch because they were so steep.
Advertised as safe to 45 degrees, but I had it to 55 degrees. In fact,
I am convinced it is impossible to roll it, unless you drop it off the
edge of a cliff. Real fun, too.

What did that cost you?* I guess about $20k?

More than a small car?!?

Mine cost $46,000 delivered to my farm in Tennessee and including one
day of demo and hands-on instruction. That was in 2006. Sold the farm
last year and sold the machine to another farmer in Alabama for $15K.
Of course the depreciation tax deductions for the first eight years
were very helpful. Most helpful was maintaining the value of cleared
land versus the value of overgrown and wooded land. That paid off when
I sold the farm.

The new owner of the place declined purchasing the machine. I think he
will regret that eventually.

Why are they so expensive?* Think how much car you could buy for $46,000.

How would a $46,000 car do at mowing those fields?

Amazing! You really have no idea why a mass manufactured thing might be
cheaper than a specialty something made for a very small group of
potential buyers?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 4/23/2018 11:14 AM, Johnny B Good wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:37:38 +0100, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:27:42 +0100, slate_leeper
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:53:47 -0400, Morph
wrote:

On 04/21/2018 02:19 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Cheaper to get a goat or three.

There is a company near here that rents out goats for just that
purpose. They will even put in temporary fences. Of course for that
many acres, that would cost more than the machine. How many goats would
you need? Then there are the plentiful coyotes.

When I bought the property, my CPA valued the existing fencing at $42K
for depreciation purposes.

$42K for a fence?!? Do you like in the outback of Australia and have 10
million acres or something?

Wow! You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box! Although obviously
a tool of *some* sort, "Knife" it *so* isn't! :-)

I usually think of him somewhere in the "rock" or "brick" area.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 20:17:53 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 4/23/2018 5:58 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:03:40 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 4/21/2018 7:26 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 02:20:32 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 4/21/2018 11:19 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

You would kill it in no time by never changing the oil.

A decent designer would have it inform me to change the oil.

It's right there in the owners manual. Just like your car.

I don't have to eat on a timed basis, I eat when my stomach says I'm
hungry. I don't have to remember to put petrol in the car, the guage
tells me when it needs topping up.

You poor helpless boy.

You have OCD. I pity you.

--
Tip of the day: Do not fart in the bath while you have the runs.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

A small group of gullible buyers.

--
Create instant designer stubble by sucking a magnet and dipping your chin in a bowl of iron fillings.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They are people that can afford something that is worth more than that
******** you live in.
HA phucker. Now you are well and truly back on the dole.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...dministration/
Little ****** with a ******'s job.
Best plan phucker is to top yourself and save the nation a lot of money.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile Yanks Alert! LOL

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:17:53 -0700, Bob F, the mentally deficient,
troll-feeding Yankietard, blabbered again:

You poor helpless boy.

Not so, senile oaf! He got idiots like you that keep feeding and maintaining
him!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

wrote:

On 04/21/2018 02:19 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Cheaper to get a goat or three.

There is a company near here that rents out goats for just that
purpose. They will even put in temporary fences. Of course for that
many acres, that would cost more than the machine. How many goats would
you need? Then there are the plentiful coyotes.

When I bought the property, my CPA valued the existing fencing at $42K
for depreciation purposes.

$42K for a fence?!? Do you like in the outback of Australia and have 10
million acres or something?

Wow! You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box! Although obviously
a tool of *some* sort, "Knife" it *so* isn't! :-)

I see you have encountered james wilkinson (Pork) sword.

The man for whom the phrase 'dickhead' was invented

If you don't like me then killfile me and shut the **** up.

Personally, I don't dislike you. You have the great merit that not
only are you unbelievably childish, ignorant, credulous and boastful in
a ridiculous and endearing way (did you read Richmel Crompton's books
perchance?), but your social and political views are so distasteful that
I can have the luxury of laughing at your stupidity without the
slightest element of the guilt at mocking the afflicted that I might
have if you were less objectionable.

So, no, I won't bother to killfile you.

Especially side-splitting is your apparent belief that you belong to a
superior race.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

too soft for a rock or a brick - more like a NUT.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:34:48 -0700, Bob F, the mentally deficient,
troll-feeding Yankietard, blabbered again:

Why are they so expensive?* Think how much car you could buy for $46,000.

How would a $46,000 car do at mowing those fields?

Amazing! You really have no idea why a mass manufactured thing might be
cheaper than a specialty something made for a very small group of
potential buyers?

He certainly has a good idea of how to lead you around by your stupid nose,
Yankietard! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2018-04-23, Bob F wrote:
On 4/23/2018 5:58 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:03:40 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 4/21/2018 7:26 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 02:20:32 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 4/21/2018 11:19 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

You would kill it in no time by never changing the oil.

A decent designer would have it inform me to change the oil.

It's right there in the owners manual. Just like your car.

I don't have to eat on a timed basis, I eat when my stomach says I'm
hungry. I don't have to remember to put petrol in the car, the guage
tells me when it needs topping up.

You poor helpless boy.

He's a troll.

Which you repeatedly fail to killfile, not very bright are you? Are you Welsh by any chance?

--
Riots in Birmingham last month caused over £1 million worth of improvements.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Idiot Alert! LOL

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 21:33:40 +0100, Roger Hayter, another notorious
troll-feeding moron, blathered again:

Personally, I don't dislike you. You have the great merit that not
only are you unbelievably childish, ignorant, credulous and boastful in
a ridiculous and endearing way (did you read Richmel Crompton's books
perchance?), but your social and political views are so distasteful that
I can have the luxury of laughing at your stupidity without the
slightest element of the guilt at mocking the afflicted that I might
have if you were less objectionable.

So, no, I won't bother to killfile you.

Especially side-splitting is your apparent belief that you belong to a
superior race.

And this idiot KEEPS feeding the attention-starved sociopathic Scottish sow!
****ing hilarious!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Rolls Royce owners? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Gully Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I can't think of anything else worth paying $46,000 for.

--
Up until 1948 there was a gold medal for town planning in the Olympics.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Peeler wrote:

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 21:33:40 +0100, Roger Hayter, another notorious
troll-feeding moron, blathered again:

Personally, I don't dislike you. You have the great merit that not
only are you unbelievably childish, ignorant, credulous and boastful in
a ridiculous and endearing way (did you read Richmel Crompton's books
perchance?), but your social and political views are so distasteful that
I can have the luxury of laughing at your stupidity without the
slightest element of the guilt at mocking the afflicted that I might
have if you were less objectionable.

So, no, I won't bother to killfile you.

Especially side-splitting is your apparent belief that you belong to a
superior race.

And this idiot KEEPS feeding the attention-starved sociopathic Scottish sow!
****ing hilarious!

I am glad I am able to add to the sum total of human joy by amusing you.
I shall redouble my efforts. You may then be able to promote me to
actual troll, rather than mere troll enabler. Who knows? Is that
promotion?

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yank Alert!

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:33:59 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

Rolls Royce owners? o_O

Opening your toothless gob to suck his cock again, toothless auntie? BG

[8~{} Auntie Cocksucking Monster

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:51:02 +0100, Roger Hayter, another notorious
troll-feeding moron, blathered again:

I am glad I am able to add to the sum total of human joy by amusing you.
I shall redouble my efforts. You may then be able to promote me to
actual troll, rather than mere troll enabler. Who knows? Is that
promotion?

Sure, Yankietard, it's your promotion to the new top village idiot on these
groups!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Peeler wrote:

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:51:02 +0100, Roger Hayter, another notorious
troll-feeding moron, blathered again:

I am glad I am able to add to the sum total of human joy by amusing you.
I shall redouble my efforts. You may then be able to promote me to
actual troll, rather than mere troll enabler. Who knows? Is that
promotion?

Sure, Yankietard, it's your promotion to the new top village idiot on these
groups!

Thanks! Not sure if I want to be an American though. Aren't you going
to accuse me of being gay, though? I thought that was the worst
possible insult in your 12 year old brain.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 23/04/18 20:17, Bob F wrote:
On 4/23/2018 5:58 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:03:40 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 4/21/2018 7:26 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 02:20:32 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 4/21/2018 11:19 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

You would kill it in no time by never changing the oil.

A decent designer would have it inform me to change the oil.

It's right there in the owners manual. Just like your car.

I don't have to eat on a timed basis, I eat when my stomach says I'm
hungry.Ā* I don't have to remember to put petrol in the car, the guage
tells me when it needs topping up.

You poor helpless boy.

Indeed. Cant even afford a gauge, has to make do with a guage.

--
The biggest threat to humanity comes from socialism, which has utterly
diverted our attention away from what really matters to our existential

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I have kill filed you.

Thats why I responded to someone else, not you.

By te way its ride to interrupt a converstaion between two other pepole.

Personally, I don't dislike you. You have the great merit that not
only are you unbelievably childish, ignorant, credulous and boastful in
a ridiculous and endearing way (did you read Richmel Crompton's books

RichmAl Crompton...

perchance?), but your social and political views are so distasteful that
I can have the luxury of laughing at your stupidity without the
slightest element of the guilt at mocking the afflicted that I might
have if you were less objectionable.

So, no, I won't bother to killfile you.

Especially side-splitting is your apparent belief that you belong to a
superior race.

I think more akin to the Duchess' baby in 'wonderland'...

--
The biggest threat to humanity comes from socialism, which has utterly
diverted our attention away from what really matters to our existential
survival, to indulging in navel gazing and faux moral investigations
into what the world ought to be, whilst we fail utterly to deal with
what it actually is.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 00:56:23 +0100, Roger Hayter, another notorious
troll-feeding moron, blathered again:

Sure, Yankietard, it's your promotion to the new top village idiot on these
groups!

Thanks! Not sure if I want to be an American though. Aren't you going
to accuse me of being gay, though? I thought that was the worst
possible insult in your 12 year old brain.

Yep, you definitely deserve being promoted to the new top village idiot on
these groups, poor idiot! BG

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 04/21/2018 02:19 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Cheaper to get a goat or three.

There is a company near here that rents out goats for just that
purpose. They will even put in temporary fences. Of course for that
many acres, that would cost more than the machine. How many goats
would you need? Then there are the plentiful coyotes.

When I bought the property, my CPA valued the existing fencing at $42K
for depreciation purposes.

$42K for a fence?!? Do you like in the outback of Australia and have 10 million acres or something?

Nope, just seven miles, much on very steep land (property included the
top of the mountain.)

-dan z-

--
Someone who thinks logically provides
a nice contrast to the real world.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 04/21/2018 02:19 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Cheaper to get a goat or three.

There is a company near here that rents out goats for just that
purpose. They will even put in temporary fences. Of course for that
many acres, that would cost more than the machine. How many goats
would you need? Then there are the plentiful coyotes.

When I bought the property, my CPA valued the existing fencing at $42K
for depreciation purposes.

$42K for a fence?!? Do you like in the outback of Australia and have 10 million acres or something?

Nope, just seven miles, much on very steep land (property included the
top of the mountain.)

Ok 7 miles is a lot.

--
How does a Welshman find a sheep in tall grass?
Very satisfying.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:53:04 -0400, slate_leeper, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, blathered:

Nope, just seven miles, much on very steep land (property included the
top of the mountain.)

-dan z-

Simply unbelievable: the filthy gay Scottish ****** asks ...and the mentally
deficient senile Yankietard delivers ...every time! LMAO
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Ask your doctor for OCD pills. Nobody else gives a **** how you spell it.

--
Reboot - to kick a computer in such a way that it turns off and then on again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Peeler wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:53:04 -0400, slate_leeper, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, blathered:

Nope, just seven miles, much on very steep land (property included the
top of the mountain.)

-dan z-

Simply unbelievable: the filthy gay Scottish ****** asks ...and the mentally
deficient senile Yankietard delivers ...every time! LMAO

But it was a moderately interesting question with a moderately
interesting answer. Just put away your mental anguish about the
questioner and enjoy the discussion!

--

Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 20:33:37 +0100, Roger Hayter, another notorious
troll-feeding moron, blathered again:

Simply unbelievable: the filthy gay Scottish ****** asks ...and the mentally
deficient senile Yankietard delivers ...every time! LMAO

But it was a moderately interesting question with a moderately
interesting answer. Just put away your mental anguish about the
questioner and enjoy the discussion!

Oh, a troll-feeding idiot AND a smartass! Why am I not surprised! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 21/04/2018 19:19, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...east-East.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:37:44 +0100, JoeJoe, a troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...east-East.html

The attention whore thanks you for the attention you gave her! tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Everybody this a nym shifter not funny british poster formally James
Wilkerson Sword. Update your bozo bin and filters.

--
Tekkie
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:37:44 +0100, JoeJoe wrote:

On 21/04/2018 19:19, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...east-East.html

Be funny to watch the Welsh shooing them away with their reedickyoolouse accentsss.

--
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. -- Emo Philips

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

+1

So, no, I won't bother to killfile you.

Especially side-splitting is your apparent belief that you belong to a
superior race.

No, he knows he's a Brit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Your spelling and grammar are amazingly ****, even for a yank.

--
Paddy and his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking like mad in the garden.
Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off.