Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Idiot Alert! LOL

Peeler wrote:

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 21:33:40 +0100, Roger Hayter, another notorious
troll-feeding moron, blathered again:

Personally, I don't dislike you. You have the great merit that not
only are you unbelievably childish, ignorant, credulous and boastful in
a ridiculous and endearing way (did you read Richmel Crompton's books
perchance?), but your social and political views are so distasteful that
I can have the luxury of laughing at your stupidity without the
slightest element of the guilt at mocking the afflicted that I might
have if you were less objectionable.

So, no, I won't bother to killfile you.

Especially side-splitting is your apparent belief that you belong to a
superior race.

And this idiot KEEPS feeding the attention-starved sociopathic Scottish sow!
****ing hilarious!

I am glad I am able to add to the sum total of human joy by amusing you.
I shall redouble my efforts. You may then be able to promote me to
actual troll, rather than mere troll enabler. Who knows? Is that
promotion?

--

Roger Hayter