Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Backyard housing

Backyard housing in L.A.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-homeless-tiny-house-20180411-story.html
The plan to house some of the homeless is to put them in the back.
I can't picture this as working well. Backyard barbecue? Swimming
pool?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:05:13 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

Backyard housing in L.A.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-homeless-tiny-house-20180411-story.html
The plan to house some of the homeless is to put them in the back.
I can't picture this as working well. Backyard barbecue? Swimming
pool?

I wish them well. Do Goodies want to save the world. I have often told
bleeding hearts to take a person into their home before they tax me.

A decade ago a backyard Cassias would be ~ 50 grand. Bed, bath and
kitchenette for a granny.

My city banned giving food to homeless in a city park. It attracted
hungry people and vagrants to places they had a right to be. You just
can't feed them.
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message news
Backyard housing in L.A.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-homeless-tiny-house-20180411-story.html
The plan to house some of the homeless is to put them in the back.
I can't picture this as working well. Backyard barbecue? Swimming
pool?

I don't know, it might work. Give 'em a tent and a map of the movie stars homes!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun 15 Apr 2018 06:18:43p, Newgene McMensa told us...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...-tiny-house-20
180411-story.html
The plan to house some of the homeless is to put them in the
back.
I can't picture this as working well. Backyard barbecue?
Swimming pool?

I don't know, it might work. Give 'em a tent and a map of the
movie stars homes!

As a homeowner, whether in a middle-class or high-end luxury
neighborhood, I sure as hell wouldn't permit the city, county, or
state to appropriate evewn the tiniest fraction of my property to
install a dwelling to house homeless, low-income, or any other person
or family.

Well, that's not very neighborly. Oh, please leave the back door
unlocked so they can use the bathroom. Would be nice if you allocated a
shelf in the fridge too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 10:20:25 PM UTC-5, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
On Sun 15 Apr 2018 06:18:43p, Newgene McMensa told us...

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
news
Backyard housing in L.A.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...-tiny-house-20
180411-story.html
The plan to house some of the homeless is to put them in the
back.
I can't picture this as working well. Backyard barbecue?
Swimming pool?

I don't know, it might work. Give 'em a tent and a map of the
movie stars homes!

As a homeowner, whether in a middle-class or high-end luxury
neighborhood, I sure as hell wouldn't permit the city, county, or
state to appropriate evewn the tiniest fraction of my property to
install a dwelling to house homeless, low-income, or any other person
or family.

AFAIC, *private* property means exactly that, *private*. That in no
way includes anyone other than myself and family to set up
housekeeping in my back yard.
--

The government has guns. A government run by Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Moonbat Freak Politically Correct Weasels is more likely to put a gun to a citizen's head to force them to comply with some Moonbat policy they've come up with. It was a government run by Liberal Leftist Commiecrats that murdered The Branch Davidians. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 23:41:42 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

The one stocked with beer.