Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Backyard housing

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:05:13 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

Backyard housing in L.A.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-homeless-tiny-house-20180411-story.html
The plan to house some of the homeless is to put them in the back.
I can't picture this as working well. Backyard barbecue? Swimming
pool?

I wish them well. Do Goodies want to save the world. I have often told
bleeding hearts to take a person into their home before they tax me.

A decade ago a backyard Cassias would be ~ 50 grand. Bed, bath and
kitchenette for a granny.

My city banned giving food to homeless in a city park. It attracted
hungry people and vagrants to places they had a right to be. You just
can't feed them.
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101