Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Backyard housing

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 23:41:42 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sun 15 Apr 2018 06:18:43p, Newgene McMensa told us...

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
news Backyard housing in L.A.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...-tiny-house-20
180411-story.html
The plan to house some of the homeless is to put them in the
back.
I can't picture this as working well. Backyard barbecue?
Swimming pool?

I don't know, it might work. Give 'em a tent and a map of the
movie stars homes!

As a homeowner, whether in a middle-class or high-end luxury
neighborhood, I sure as hell wouldn't permit the city, county, or
state to appropriate evewn the tiniest fraction of my property to
install a dwelling to house homeless, low-income, or any other person
or family.

Well, that's not very neighborly. Oh, please leave the back door
unlocked so they can use the bathroom. Would be nice if you allocated a
shelf in the fridge too.

The one stocked with beer.