Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rename group ?

I submit a proposal to rename the group CEB&BTJ.
What do you think ?

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 9:10:02 AM UTC-8, Andy wrote:
I submit a proposal to rename the group CEB&BTJ.
What do you think ?

:-)

The low plant level trolls who haunt this group would be confused and attack you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy wrote:
I submit a proposal to rename the group CEB&BTJ.
What do you think ?

:-)

I suggested ****ing off Bod who sat on his arse for years in his ****ing
council house whilst his wife went to work and who now lives in a wooden
caravan and has YET to make any contribution to repair.
I also suggest ****ing off James Wilkinson Sword, aka Peter Hucker a well
known unemployable troll who had YET to make any contribution to repair.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 20:33:53 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Andy wrote:
I submit a proposal to rename the group CEB&BTJ.
What do you think ?

:-)

I suggested ****ing off Bod who sat on his arse for years in his
****ing council house whilst his wife went to work and who now lives
in a wooden caravan and has YET to make any contribution to repair.
I also suggest ****ing off James Wilkinson Sword, aka Peter Hucker a
well known unemployable troll who had YET to make any contribution
to repair.

How about ****ing you off because all you do is make up lies about
other people.

I tell the truth, because I know the truth.
Tell us, in detail,which part of my post do you dispute?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 20:42:23 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I suggested ****ing off Bod who sat on his arse for years in his ****ing
council house whilst his wife went to work and who now lives in a wooden
caravan and has YET to make any contribution to repair.
I also suggest ****ing off James Wilkinson Sword, aka Peter Hucker a well
known unemployable troll who had YET to make any contribution to repair.

How about ****ing you off because all you do is make up lies about other people.

Nope, he has to stay here and keep exposing you for the sick bull****ter and
****** that you are, ****** Hucker!

Some of Birdbrain's extraordinary physical "feats" (as told by the idiot
himself):

--
"I go hillwalking barefoot for hours in the snow, my feet just go red.
Extra blood, they can't freeze."

--
"Having read the utter bull**** about dying if you fall in a freezing lake
for 15 minutes, I've tried it on many occasions. It takes 30 minutes to

--
"The alleged timing is, fall into ice water and die of cold in 15 minutes.
Do what I do, go swimming in winter in a partially frozen lake, and do so

--
"I've had my fingers unable to operate the key to unlock my car (after
swimming in ice water for a couple of hours and running around the mountains

--
"Your eyes have something called an iris, you can't damage them looking at
the sun. An eclipse is dimmer than the normal sun, so even safer. I never

--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"Most animals don't attack me, even though their owners tell me they're

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 21:22:42 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

How about ****ing you off because all you do is make up lies about
other people.

I tell the truth, because I know the truth.
Tell us, in detail,which part of my post do you dispute?

I was not speaking of one post in particular, but about every single
reply you make to me and Bod.

Yeah, he keeps telling the truth about you two idiots!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic BULL****:
"If someone walks out from behind a parked car without looking, they're at
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/28/2017 11:09 AM, Andy wrote:
I submit a proposal to rename the group CEB&BTJ.

Continuous Event Bifurcation and Bloated Terrible Jobs

(I made up the name, you make up the meaning)

[snip]

--
27 you know whats.