Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Factual information for all creationists

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 3:50:44 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 11/18/2017 12:43 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 08:34, T wrote:
On 11/17/2017 11:55 PM, Bod wrote:
I've never heard someone talk so fast and not come up for air

Still chuckling over that comment.* You really pegged Simon.

Does it bother you that one of the greatest scientists
of our time is a Christian and he posited the Big Bang theory?
The Big Band has a ton of fascinating research and history in it.

As with everything in science, it is a moving target: today's truths
are always tomorrows falsehoods.* In a hundred of so years or less,
the Big Band will probably be replaced with something else, as
will be Evolution.

The Big Bang does not explain why the universe is accelerating and
expanding.* The Lord is more cleaver than we will ever be able
to imagine.

I love to heard Simon struggle over pronouncing "controversy"
and "glacier".

What parts did you find "specious"?

All religion is by nature specious.
If you'd been born in a Muslim country to Muslim parents, you'd be
praying to allah 5 times a day, if you were born to Buddhist parents
then you'd not pray to any gods.

Most religious people are indoctrinated by their parents and upbringing
and they blindly follow.

Does this make the Big Bang "specious" too.

No. Do we take children shortly after birth to be baptized in a
Big Bang church? Send them to Sunday school to be indoctrinated with
the Big Bang? Tell them they are going to hell if they don't believe
in the Big Bang? It's precisely the opposite. Scientists will agree
that the Big Bang is just a theory, the best one that we have at the
moment. With religion, it's exactly the opposite, it's insistence on
believing in something based on pure faith, to deny the factual evidence that
continues to come up that shows it's all made up nonsense.

By the way, I was born to a pagan (Mormon) and a
Roman Catholic. The holy spirit lead me to the
Ancient Apostolic (Orthodox) church.

My parents did not take it too well. (But, since
they were not Muslims, they did not murder me.)

Lucky for you their particular screwy religion didn't provide for that.

Your argument is a bad one. A lot of folks are converts
to Christianity. A lot born into it leave it.

And "blindly" is your viewpoint of what you do not
understand. There is a lot of "feedback". It is not
a "theoretical" belief.

ROFL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 4:38:34 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 11/18/2017 01:00 AM, Bod wrote:

My parents did not take it too well.* (But, since
they were not Muslims, they did not murder me.)

Your argument is a bad one. A lot of folks are converts
to Christianity.* A lot born into it leave it.

And "blindly" is your viewpoint of what you do not
understand.* There is a lot of "feedback".* It is not
a "theoretical" belief.

I am sorry you are outside look in and don't like
what you see.* Like us for our good works in the
community, even if you think we are weird.

Are you telling me that in Muslim countries, that their children
*choose* Islam?
The fact is that their offspring just blindly follow their parents.

Muslim children have to or they get to experience the
true meaning of an honor killing.

There is no other religoun in the world that does this.
It is rather insulting that you lump all the rest of us
in with the Muslims.

How would you like it if I lumped you in with humanity
worst psychopathic killers: left wing Atheists?

Now that's a classic. YOU just lumped all muslims in with the most
extreme ones and then you proceed to bring this up? The point is
when you believe in fairy tales, don't demand proof of anything,
then it's very easy to just make up anything, to get people to follow
any crazy idea, because it's what god says to do. Yes, we're lucky
that most religions have evolved away from violence. And notice the
"evolved" part, because it ain't just the muslims that engaged in
violence in the name of their god in the past.

(By the way, you need to fix that thing about you
countenancing the murder of helpless children.)

Muslim "submit" to Allah. Christian freely chose the Lord.
Big, big difference.

A child being forced to go to brainwashing at the local church
Sunday school, being told that if they don't obey god they are
going to hell, isn't what I'd call freely choosing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 6:02:15 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 11/18/2017 02:07 AM, Bod wrote:

How would you like it if I lumped you in with humanity
worst psychopathic killers: left wing Atheists?
(By the way, you need to fix that thing about you
countenancing the murder of helpless children.)

Muslim "submit" to Allah.* Christian freely chose the Lord.
Big, big difference.

Please do not lump all the rest of the world religions in
with Muslims.* It is a smear and rather insulting.

And Muslims are not stuck with it either:

Islam' the fastest dying religion!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Mc98JDqaY

The guy is dead nuts accurate and really ****ed.

Why are you disrespecting another persons beliefs?
Don't you think "It is a smear and rather insulting"
How hypocritical of you.

You know very well I am not smearing anyone.

You routinely smear other religions by accusing them of
the behavior of Muslims.

I ask again, how would you like it if I lumped you
in with humanity worst psychopathic killers: left
wing Atheists?

No, it's YOU who are the hypocrite:

"Muslim children have to or they get to experience the
true meaning of an honor killing.

There is no other religoun in the world that does this.
It is rather insulting that you lump all the rest of us
in with the Muslims. "

You just lumped all peaceful muslims who would never do such a
thing, with the most extreme muslims. It's like someone lumping
you together with Tim McVeigh, because you're both right wing
christians. See how that works?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 3:26:42 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 11/18/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 07:34, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 00:04, T wrote:
On 11/16/2017 03:21 AM, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish.

Bored?
*
Read and learn the facts

If you can be bothered to read this detailed scientific explanation,
you might understand how this happens, but I doubt that you want to
find out the real facts because you're head is clouded with beliefs
and not facts.

Here's the link containing actual evidence, not beliefs:

https://gizmodo.com/new-evidence-sug...sha-1771427923

Didn't bother to read it.

Typical, anything that doesn't conform to your views, you won't
look at.

Kinda of maxed out on that stuff
at the moment.

I have seen several very fascinating videos on the
of the evolution of vertebrates. Netflix
and You Tube are full of them. I have no reason
to think anyone is pulling my leg. Globaloney
on the other hand ...

Apparently you think I buy into creationism. It
is a pretty bad theory. Genisus is a "story" not
a science paper.

Bingo. As is the rest of the bible. Take a shred of truth, add a
good dose of supernatural, stir well, and serve up to the gulible.

Most Christians do not believe in
Creationism. Those that do and not hurting anyone
and God Bless them.

And the "day" spoken of in Genisus is not one spin
of this planet even before it was created. "Day"
is referring the an "epoch" or "era". Day Seven is
the day of Man. Day Eight is the Second Coming.

ROFL. There you go. When the bible turns out to be full of baloney,
make up more baloney to try to put the fairy tales back together again.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/day
7. A period of time in history; an era: We studied the tactics
used in Napoleon's day. The day of computer science is well upon us.

What a lame distortion. Show us where in the dictionary it's used in
that context together with week, counting of days, etc.

Usage one"

Back in Napoleon's day, they didn't have cars.

Usage two (bible usage)

God created man on day six. On the seventh he rested.

Here's a good question I never thought of. If god is supernatural, why
would he have to rest?

I do not see any conflict with Christianity and Science.
Does this bother you?

ROFL. A true sign of a brainwashing cult. It's just like with Trump,
no matter what he does, whether it's smearing MExican illegals as a bunch
of rapists, saying McCain is no war hero, insulting all POWs because they
were captured, or mocking a disabled man, you can't see anything wrong there,
in fact, you simply deny he ever did any of it. ROFL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 4:11:39 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 07:34, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 00:04, T wrote:
On 11/16/2017 03:21 AM, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish.

Bored?
*
Read and learn the facts

If you can be bothered to read this detailed scientific
explanation, you might understand how this happens, but I doubt
that you want to find out the real facts because you're head is
clouded with beliefs and not facts.

Here's the link containing actual evidence, not beliefs:

https://gizmodo.com/new-evidence-sug...sha-1771427923

Didn't bother to read it.* Kinda of maxed out on that stuff
at the moment.

I have seen several very fascinating videos on the
of the evolution of vertebrates.* Netflix
and You Tube are full of them.* I have no reason
to think anyone is pulling my leg.* Globaloney
on the other hand ...

Apparently you think I buy into creationism.* It
is a pretty bad theory.* Genisus is a "story" not
a science paper.* Most Christians do not believe in
Creationism.* Those that do and not hurting anyone
and God Bless them.

And the "day" spoken of in Genisus is not one spin
of this planet even before it was created.* "Day"
is referring the an "epoch" or "era".* Day Seven is
the day of Man.* Day Eight is the Second Coming.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/day
7. A period of time in history; an era: We studied the tactics
used in Napoleon's day. The day of computer science is well upon us.

I do not see any conflict with Christianity and Science.
Does this bother you?

Yes, science learns with facts. Religion relies on beliefs.
You do realise what the word belief means?

*belief*
noun

an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without
proof.
example: "his belief in extraterrestrial life"

Global Warming too.

Science's facts are a moving target.* They are very often
not the true at all and do change with time.* Did you
heat your tea with Caloric this morning?

Science and *religoun* are different things.* Don't mix them.

Eh!?

Caloric

noun

a *hypothetical* fluid substance formerly *thought* to be responsible
for the phenomena of heat.

Surely you mean gas or electricity? Which is a *known* substance.

BTW: it's *religion* (for your spell checker) :-)

The obvious difference is that science is constantly evolving and will
drop it's previous theories as soon as there is proof that it's wrong.
It demands proof of whatever is claimed. The caloric theory went out
200 years ago. The bible, they just keep chugging along. Mr. T just
gave a good example of what the bible folks do. When science learns
that the earth isn't just a few thousand years old, he tries to change
the definition of a day, so that the bible story of the whole shebang
coming together in a week can be maintained.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2017 03:13 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 11:02, T wrote:
[...]

You are free to accuse me of anything you like.

That was not the question. The question is how would
you like it if I lumped you in with humanity worst
psychopathic killers: left wing Atheists?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/11/2017 11:02, T wrote:
[...]

It wouldn't bother me. I and everyone who knows me, knows that I'm not
like that.
I've got broad shoulders.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/11/2017 11:02, T wrote:
[...]

Does "everyone who knows me" know that you routinely smear
other religions, who wouldn't hurt a fly, with the actions
of the Muslims?
Posted to alt.home.repair

You know very well I am not smearing anyone.

You routinely smear other religions by accusing them of
the behavior of Muslims.

I ask again, how would you like it if I lumped you
in with humanity worst psychopathic killers: left
wing Atheists?
*
You are free to accuse me of anything you like.

That was not the question.* The question is how would
you like it if I lumped you in with humanity worst
psychopathic killers: left wing Atheists?

*
It wouldn't bother me. I and everyone who knows me, knows that I'm not
like that.
I've got broad shoulders.

Does "everyone who knows me" know that you routinely smear
other religions, who wouldn't hurt a fly, with the actions
of the Muslims?

If you mean do I I tell them my honest opinions about religion, then yes
I do.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2017 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Why does it matter what your honest opinions of religion are?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/11/2017 19:19, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2017 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Because they are interested. Don't you ever dicuss topics?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2017 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

You know very well I am not smearing anyone.

You routinely smear other religions by accusing them of
the behavior of Muslims.

I ask again, how would you like it if I lumped you
in with humanity worst psychopathic killers: left
wing Atheists?
**
You are free to accuse me of anything you like.

That was not the question.* The question is how would
you like it if I lumped you in with humanity worst
psychopathic killers: left wing Atheists?
**
It wouldn't bother me. I and everyone who knows me, knows that I'm
not like that.
I've got broad shoulders.

Does "everyone who knows me" know that you routinely smear
other religions, who wouldn't hurt a fly, with the actions
of the Muslims?

If you mean do I I tell them my honest opinions about religion, then yes
I do.

Why does it matter what your honest opinions of religion are?

Because they are interested. Don't you ever dicuss topics?

I'm curious if religion means nothing to you, why do you bother
discussing it with anyone?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2017 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

---
Maggie

He's an angelic troll. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Godly Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:23:59 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:02:20 -0000, Shadow wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 21:42:39 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:56:33 -0000, ZZyXX wrote:

On 11/16/17 5:53 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 5:21:12 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish. -- Bod

No, no, no! Man evolved from the intestinal fauna of a passing outer
space alien when he/she/it emptied the sewage holding tank of its
flying saucer into the primordial sea. I know this because man treats
his fellow man like ****e. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Evolved Monster

finally admitting you are full of ****

It's no more absurd than the bible.

The bible isn't absurd. It's just a rather old romance.
Probably considered a masterpiece when they wrote it, around 800 AD.
I prefer more recent authors.

But people taking it as fact rather than fiction are off their heads.

Of course. It's like believing in James Bond or Superman.
If I'd re-written it (and it was re-written many times over
the ages) I'd have put some neat magic and even more sex in it. And
maybe included an African-Angel so it wouldn't be classified as
racist.
But I suppose some people are so simple minded they like the
latest edition.
Have you read the Arabic version ? It's called the Korann and
written in squiggles.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 00:26:37 -0800, T wrote:

I do not see any conflict with Christianity and Science.
Does this bother you?

No, but it should bother your psychiatrist. He got your doses
wrong again ....
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2017 02:42 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 00:26:37 -0800, T wrote:

I do not see any conflict with Christianity and Science.
Does this bother you?

No, but it should bother your psychiatrist. He got your doses
wrong again ....
[]'s

Wisdom from our resident religious bigot
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2017 01:00 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

You do more than express your opinion. You smear and
lie about others.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2017 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Do they have wings, too?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2017 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Guns mean nothing to me, but I still have a point of view about them.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20/11/2017 00:50, T wrote:
[...]

Name one lie that I've told!

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2017 01:26 AM, Bod wrote:
On 20/11/2017 00:50, T wrote:
[...]

You are constantly trying to pin the behavior of Muslims onto
other religions. This is both a smear and a lie.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It wouldn't bother me. I and everyone who knows me, knows that I'm
not like that.
I've got broad shoulders.

Does "everyone who knows me" know that you routinely smear
other religions, who wouldn't hurt a fly, with the actions
of the Muslims?
*
If you mean do I I tell them my honest opinions about religion, then
yes I do.

You do more than express your opinion.* You smear and
lie about others.

*
Name one lie that I've told!

You are constantly trying to pin the behavior of Muslims onto
other religions.* This is both a smear and a lie.

No I don't do that.
You are the one that disrespects another mans religion, namely Islam.
Why do you disrespect another mans beliefs?
You are just as much a bigot as mein that respect.

The only religion I could garner any sort of respect for is Buddhism.
At least they don't believe in imaginary and ficticious gods.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20/11/2017 12:25, Bod wrote:

[...]

Who was the buddha?

Buddhism started with the Buddha. The word Buddha is a title, which
means one who is awake in the sense of having woken up to reality.
The Buddha was born as Siddhartha Gautama in Nepal around 2,500 years
ago. He did not claim to be a god or a prophet. He was a human being who
became Enlightened, understanding life in the deepest way possible.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2017 04:33 AM, Bod wrote:
On 20/11/2017 12:25, Bod wrote:

[...]

And yet there are no suicide Buddhist Bombers, but you smear them with
the behavior of Muslims anyway. You need to fix this.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2017 04:25 AM, Bod wrote:
No I don't do that.

Do you read what you write?

You are the one that disrespects another mans religion, namely Islam.

Those Muslims that follow Mohammad's violent period
and take their holy book literally are the ones
I am criticizing. Criticism based on their "actual"
actions is not disrespecting them.

You, on the other hand, place the actions of violent
Muslims on other religions that wouldn't hurt a fly.

Why do you disrespect another mans beliefs?

What the 103 references to killing me?

Those Muslims that follow Mohammad's violent period
and take all those 103 references in their holy book
literally are a great danger to the rest of us. Daesh
for example.

Not all Muslims follow Mohammad's violent period
and read those 103 references in a figurative and
personally light. They believe these references are
talking about their own internal struggle. And they
are no danger to the rest of us.

Again, criticism based on their "actual" actions is
not disrespecting them. It is criticizing them.

And again, the worst devastation ever visited on humanity
has comes from Atheists -- 200 million and counting.
You are an Atheist, shall I smear you with their behavior?
You follow Robes Pierre, Hitler, Stalin, Moa, Pot?
Huh? No? You ARE and Atheist after all. And you
do countenance the viscous murder of helpless children.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

You are just as much a bigot as mein that respect.

Oh brother.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
:
[...]
: --
: Bod

On 11/20/2017 04:42 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
islam will kill you if you don't go along with what they tell YOU to

do/be.

And no other religoun in the world acts like them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20/11/2017 12:25, Bod wrote:

[...]

Let's get this straight, are you disrespecting the peace loving Muslims
or the terrorist Muslims or all of them?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20/11/2017 13:01, T wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
:
[...]

What! all of them?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20/11/2017 12:25, Bod wrote:

[...]

How many slaps in the face before you **** off and post your **** somewhere
else, Bod?
It's very obvious that people here are fed up of your ****.
This is a HOME REPAIR group. You have yet to post anything about HOME
REPAIR.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20/11/2017 12:25, Bod wrote:

[...]

I was very clear who I was talking about.

Are you really that bored?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2017 06:04 AM, Bod wrote:
On 20/11/2017 13:01, T wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
:
[...]

What!* all of them?

I was very clear who I was talking about.

Are you really that bored?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2017 06:05 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
UK: Mother converts to Islam, is murdered by her Muslim
: husband for wearing Western clothes
:
:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/u...estern-clothes
:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...-happy-easter/

His offense:

Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my
beloved Christian nation, he wrote on Facebook, adding:
Lets follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus
Christ and get the real success in both worlds.

This was a truly decent man. What evil, viscous animals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20/11/2017 00:50, T wrote:
[...]

I don't see Bod trying to pin the behavior of Muslims on other religions. He is only pointing out that when you have religions that tell people what to do based on what they say god says, then it's possible to create religions and cults that justify anything in the name of their god.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:02:27 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 11/20/2017 06:05 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
UK: Mother converts to Islam, is murdered by her Muslim
: husband for wearing Western clothes
:
:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/u...estern-clothes
:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...-happy-easter/

His offense:

Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my
beloved Christian nation, he wrote on Facebook, adding:
Lets follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus
Christ and get the real success in both worlds.

This was a truly decent man. What evil, viscous animals.

The killer was following his religion and what he believes his god wanted him to do while ignoring secular law. That's what can happen when you believe in handed down fairy tails and the supernatural.