Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On 11/20/2017 06:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 20/11/2017 12:39, T wrote:
On 11/20/2017 04:33 AM, Bod wrote:
On 20/11/2017 12:25, Bod wrote:

It wouldn't bother me. I and everyone who knows me, knows that
I'm not like that.
I've got broad shoulders.

Does "everyone who knows me" know that you routinely smear
other religions, who wouldn't hurt a fly, with the actions
of the Muslims?
Â*
If you mean do I I tell them my honest opinions about religion,
then yes I do.

You do more than express your opinion.Â* You smear and
lie about others.
Â*
Name one lie that I've told!

You are constantly trying to pin the behavior of Muslims onto
other religions.Â* This is both a smear and a lie.
Â*
No I don't do that.
You are the one that disrespects another mans religion, namely Islam.
Why do you disrespect another mans beliefs?
You are just as much a bigot as mein that respect.

The only religion I could garner any sort of respect for is Buddhism.
At least they don't believe in imaginary and ficticious gods.

Who was the buddha?

Buddhism started with the Buddha. The word €˜Buddha is a title, which
means €˜one who is awake €” in the sense of having €˜woken up to
reality. The Buddha was born as Siddhartha Gautama in Nepal around
2,500 years ago. He did not claim to be a god or a prophet. He was a
human being who became Enlightened, understanding life in the deepest
way possible.

And yet there are no suicide Buddhist Bombers, but you smear them with
the behavior of Muslims anyway.Â* You need to fix this.

Let's get this straight, are you disrespecting the peace loving Muslims
or the terrorist Muslims or all of them?

I was very clear who I was talking about.

Are you really that bored?