Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Factual information for all creationists

We all evolved from fish.
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/11/2017 11:21, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish.

All vertebrates, including humans, have gill slits as embryos. Image
from evolution.

The link:

https://christophereppig.wordpress.c...and-also-fish/

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/11/2017 12:17, Bod wrote:
On 16/11/2017 11:21, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish.

All vertebrates, including humans, have gill slits as embryos. Image
from evolution.

The link:

https://christophereppig.wordpress.c...and-also-fish/

Another link:

*Anatomical clues to human evolution from fish*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13278255

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/11/2017 12:22, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Any one that uses state controlled nedia as their evidence has
lost straight away the argument they wanted to present.

WORD!

"Bod" wrote in message
:
: http://www.bbc.

Here's another link:

*We Are All Fish*

Anti-evolutionists have at least one thing in common with climate-change
deniers and anti-vaccine nuts: they keep repeating nonsense long after
its been debunked, and if you debunk it one more time, they pretend
they cant hear you and just keep going. Lather, rinse, repeat€”it just
never ends.

http://time.com/99086/fish-evolution-humans-pbs/

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:21:07 +0000, Bod wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Obviously. And fish evolved from other things.

However the Bouffant du Jour
might disprove that theory.
It seems that it/he/her was created from an amoeba without
passing through the fish stage. More specifically, from E. Coli (which
flourishes in ****).
Evidence that Bouffants have not evolved in tens of millions
of years is pretty solid, which appears to confirm the creationist
POV.

Here's an article from his usual news source which proves it:

https://#FAKENEWS
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 08:23:40 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
squeaked, in a self satisfied voice:

Yet it is you who helped make people "disappear" abd hide
in Brazil never more allwed to leave...

WORD!

Sorry, I've become immune to your usual attacks.
Got anything new to misspell ?
[]'s

"Shadow" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 5:21:12 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish.
--
Bod

No, no, no! Man evolved from the intestinal fauna of a passing outer space alien when he/she/it emptied the sewage holding tank of its flying saucer into the primordial sea. I know this because man treats his fellow man like ****e. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evolved Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:21:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:36:35 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:21:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/11/2017 15:49, Bod wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:36:35 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:21:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Hundreds of Orangutans Killed Annually for Meat

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nment-science/

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:49:29 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:36:35 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:21:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

I know the Chinese eat cats and dogs, but I've never heard of a human
eating an ape.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nment-science/

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:49:29 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:36:35 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:21:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

I know the Chinese eat cats and dogs, but I've never heard of a human
eating an ape.

Monkey consumption 'a threat' to mankind - Global Meat News
https://www.globalmeatnews.com/Artic...reat-to-mankin...
11 May 2016 - Eating monkey meat, such as baboons, could put humanity at
risk ... €œThe increased human contact with chimpanzees led to SIV
chimpanzee ...

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2017 9:36 AM, Bod wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:21:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

Fish are opportunists. They eat whatever is convenient for them to eat,
whatever is weaker than they are, and even things that fall into the
water at the surface.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis and Butthead, together, again! LOL

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:29:56 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Butthead, YOU evolved from an amoeba ...but not very far!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his trolling:
"I just wrote this line to waste my time and yours."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:36:35 +0000, Beavis wrote:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

Another cartoon scene performed for us on Usenet by BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:43:58 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Ain't those two idiots just like the two idiots from the cartoon? LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Not enough people run red lights, cyclists or drivers. They just sit and
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:49:29 +0000, Beavis said to Butthead:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

Interesting question, Beavis! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:50:32 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

I know the Chinese eat cats and dogs, but I've never heard of a human eating an ape.

That's because you got a birdbrain (if any), Butthead!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:51:40 +0000, Beavis said to Butthead:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

I know the Chinese eat cats and dogs, but I've never heard of a human
eating an ape.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nment-science/

I KNEW it! Beavis would come up with one of his silly links again! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:53:07 +0000, Beavis said:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

I know the Chinese eat cats and dogs, but I've never heard of a human
eating an ape.

Monkey consumption 'a threat' to mankind - Global Meat News
https://www.globalmeatnews.com/Artic...reat-to-mankin...
11 May 2016 - Eating monkey meat, such as baboons, could put humanity at
risk ... ´The increased human contact with chimpanzees led to SIV
chimpanzee ...

You must be very "proud" of your talent for quickly providing links to
ANYTHING anyone ever says, Beavis! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:51:19 +0000, Beavis said:

We don't eat orangutans.

Hundreds of Orangutans Killed Annually for Meat

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nment-science/

LINKS are "important" to you, right, Beavis? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:59:29 -0000,Butthead said to Beavis:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Hundreds of Orangutans Killed Annually for Meat

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nment-science/

FFS, I expected better of natives.

Nobody expected a human could be an idiot like you, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"If you're going somewhere, it must be somewhere you need or want to go."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 12:51:22 PM UTC-6, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:29:56 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Butthead, YOU evolved from an amoeba ...but not very far!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his trolling:
"I just wrote this line to waste my time and yours."
MID:

Penis Peeler abuse report sent to the service provider.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/17 5:53 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 5:21:12 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish. -- Bod

No, no, no! Man evolved from the intestinal fauna of a passing outer
space alien when he/she/it emptied the sewage holding tank of its
flying saucer into the primordial sea. I know this because man treats
his fellow man like ****e. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evolved Monster

finally admitting you are full of ****
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 12:51:22 PM UTC-6, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:29:56 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Butthead, YOU evolved from an amoeba ...but not very far!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his trolling:
"I just wrote this line to waste my time and yours."
MID:

Penis Peeler abuse report sent to the service provider.

Care to show us?
Thought not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 3:42:45 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:56:33 -0000, ZZyXX wrote:

On 11/16/17 5:53 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 5:21:12 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish. -- Bod

No, no, no! Man evolved from the intestinal fauna of a passing outer
space alien when he/she/it emptied the sewage holding tank of its
flying saucer into the primordial sea. I know this because man treats
his fellow man like ****e. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evolved Monster

finally admitting you are full of ****

It's no more absurd than the bible.
--

EOAM,"End Of Alphabet Man" is filled to the brim with ****e which is why he spews so much of it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yank Alert! LOL

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:47:14 -0800 (PST), senile Auntie Monster wrote:

LINKS are "important" to you, right, Beavis? LOL

Penis Peeler abuse report sent to the service provider.

ROTFLOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:56:33 -0800, ZZyXX wrote:

No, no, no! Man evolved from the intestinal fauna of a passing outer
space alien when he/she/it emptied the sewage holding tank of its
flying saucer into the primordial sea. I know this because man treats
his fellow man like ****e. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evolved Monster

finally admitting you are full of ****

The poor senile deluded oaf thinks he's "original" and "entertaining"! ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 21:42:39 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

No, no, no! Man evolved from the intestinal fauna of a passing outer
space alien when he/she/it emptied the sewage holding tank of its
flying saucer into the primordial sea. I know this because man treats
his fellow man like ****e. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evolved Monster

finally admitting you are full of ****

It's no more absurd than the bible.