Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis and Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 12:51:55 PM UTC-6, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:50:32 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

We all evolved from fish.

Then we shouldn't be eating them.

Fish eat other fish.

We don't eat orangutans.

Some do?

I know the Chinese eat cats and dogs, but I've never heard of a human eating an ape.

That's because you got a birdbrain (if any), Butthead!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Penis Peeler abuse report sent to the service provider.