Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On 19/11/2017 19:19, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2017 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

You know very well I am not smearing anyone.

You routinely smear other religions by accusing them of
the behavior of Muslims.

I ask again, how would you like it if I lumped you
in with humanity worst psychopathic killers: left
wing Atheists?
Â*
You are free to accuse me of anything you like.

That was not the question.Â* The question is how would
you like it if I lumped you in with humanity worst
psychopathic killers: left wing Atheists?
Â*
It wouldn't bother me. I and everyone who knows me, knows that I'm
not like that.
I've got broad shoulders.

Does "everyone who knows me" know that you routinely smear
other religions, who wouldn't hurt a fly, with the actions
of the Muslims?

If you mean do I I tell them my honest opinions about religion, then yes
I do.

Why does it matter what your honest opinions of religion are?

Because they are interested. Don't you ever dicuss topics?

--
Bod