Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida school selling bulletproof backpack panels to students

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 3:21:31 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 15/11/2017 07:41, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 5:31:54 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:46:38 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

Are revolvers lightweight or heavy?

One or the other. Find a small 6-shot that fits your hand grip or
change the grips. In pink if you like. 2 inch barrel. Good for a shot
at seven to ten yards. Practice hitting a frying pan center mass.
Adjustable rear sight.

https://tinyurl.com/yc6eaguf

I've found only one pistol that fits my hand and it's the .50 cal Desert Eagle. I doubt I'd be able to fire one because of my arthritic hands and shredded shoulder joints so I'll stick with the little .380ACP. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Makrmsman Monster

Can you shoot the legs off a fly from 10 yards? ;-)
--
Bod

Only if it's one of those giant mutant flies from a 1950's black & white SciFi movie. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Flying Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks & Birdbrain! BG

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:23:46 -0800 (PST), senile Uncle Monster wrote:

It's your sociopathy that keeps you from understanding the simplest things,
you disgusting ******!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:

Abuse report sent to the service provider.

LOL GOOD! Your DESPAIR is showing, senile idiot!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:23:11 -0800 (PST), senile Uncle Monster wrote:

I agree with you on that but I still don't like to see children harmed or mistreated. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Cross Monster

No surprise! You ARE on the same mental level as the retarded nutter from
Scotland!

Abuse report sent to the service provider.

Truth hurts our resident senile idiot, eh? Good to know! You'll get more of
it! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 03:19:41 -0800 (PST), senile Uncle Monster wrote:

Truth hurts our resident senile idiot, eh? Good to know! You'll get more of
it! LOL

Abuse report sent to the service provider.

You forgot that you posted this already? Just HOW senile are you? LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:47:23 PM UTC-6, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 03:19:41 -0800 (PST), senile Uncle Monster wrote:

Truth hurts our resident senile idiot, eh? Good to know! You'll get more of
it! LOL

Abuse report sent to the service provider.

You forgot that you posted this already? Just HOW senile are you? LMAO

Penis Peeler abuse report sent to the service provider.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 9:14:39 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 01:46:00 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 7:40:56 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:35:52 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 7:20:18 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:37:29 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 10:37:41 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 02:12:04 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On 2017-11-10, Bod wrote:

Something fundamentally is wrong.

World population is too high. 8|

Stop child benefits, that would help for a start. Why are we paying people to have kids? This was started after the war when the government believed we needed more people.
--
If they're on The Dole and have a child, they should have their tubes tied to prevent any more government-financed children to thwart uncontrolled breeding. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Selfish Monster

Let them have kids, but they can starve.
--
I get very angry when I find out about children being harmed in any way. If people can't afford to raise children they shouldn't have them. Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for a rabbit brood. Especially illegal immigrant spawn. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

A child is made by and belongs to the parent. The government should never intervene to support it or to prevent harm. The child is the parent's, not yours, not the state's. How it's brought up is entirely up to the parent.
--

I agree with you on that but I still don't like to see children harmed or mistreated. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Cross Monster

Why children in particular? What about an adult or an old person or a dog or a cat?

I don't like people who abuse anyone or any animal. Children are usually the most helpless among us which is why I get very angry about small children being harmed in any way. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

Bull****, children are not more helpless. They're younger and fitter than we are.
--

Um, a one-year-old can take care of himself in your opinion? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Old Monster