Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida school selling bulletproof backpack panels to students

*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since the
infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear. That
is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 03:40 AM, Bod wrote:
*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since the infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America, your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear. That is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Are you familiar with the concept of proximate cause vs ultimate cause?

While this might look like a "gun" problem to the untrained observer, the real or ultimate cause is something else.

I suspect the ultimate cause involves a severe mental disorder.

So the $64k question is "what the hell is ****ing up our kids?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2017 09:36, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 11/10/2017 03:40 AM, Bod wrote:
*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since
the infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear.
That is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Are you familiar with the concept of proximate cause vs ultimate cause?

While this might look like a "gun" problem to the untrained observer,
the real or ultimate cause is something else.

I suspect the ultimate cause involves a severe mental disorder.

So the $64k question is "what the hell is ****ing up our kids?"

The same question could be asked about why some UK youngsters are
attacking people with acid. Something fundamentally is wrong.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/17 3:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:36, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 11/10/2017 03:40 AM, Bod wrote:
*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since
the infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear.
That is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Are you familiar with the concept of proximate cause vs ultimate cause?

While this might look like a "gun" problem to the untrained observer,
the real or ultimate cause is something else.

I suspect the ultimate cause involves a severe mental disorder.

So the $64k question is "what the hell is ****ing up our kids?"

The same question could be asked about why some UK youngsters are
attacking people with acid. Something fundamentally is wrong.

Aren't those attacks in the UK religion motivated?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2017 12:23, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 11/10/17 3:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:36, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 11/10/2017 03:40 AM, Bod wrote:
*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since
the infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up,
America, your guns are actually restricting you and making you live
in fear. That is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Are you familiar with the concept of proximate cause vs ultimate cause?

While this might look like a "gun" problem to the untrained observer,
the real or ultimate cause is something else.

I suspect the ultimate cause involves a severe mental disorder.

So the $64k question is "what the hell is ****ing up our kids?"

The same question could be asked about why some UK youngsters are
attacking people with acid. Something fundamentally is wrong.

Â*Â*Â* Aren't those attacks in the UK religion motivated?

No, it's young thugs.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 3:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:36, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 11/10/2017 03:40 AM, Bod wrote:
*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since
the infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear.
That is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Are you familiar with the concept of proximate cause vs ultimate cause?

While this might look like a "gun" problem to the untrained observer,
the real or ultimate cause is something else.

I suspect the ultimate cause involves a severe mental disorder.

So the $64k question is "what the hell is ****ing up our kids?"

The same question could be asked about why some UK youngsters are
attacking people with acid. Something fundamentally is wrong.

It is growing with a lack of up being taught a moral compass.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2017 15:17, Muggles wrote:
On 11/10/2017 3:48 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Yes it's very probable that is part of it.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-11-10, Bod wrote:

Something fundamentally is wrong.

World population is too high. 8|

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 3:48 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

People with no moral compass are living a life of moral relativism.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 09:17 AM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

It is growing with a lack of up being taught a moral compass.

And this emphasis on bad, where "good" is defined as the absence of bad.
If you're really good you're IGNORED.

When you have a choice between a monster and a lump, sometimes you need
the monster.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 1:54 PM, Sam E wrote:
On 11/10/2017 09:17 AM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

It is growing with a lack of up being taught a moral compass.

And this emphasis on bad, where "good" is defined as the absence of bad.
If you're really good you're IGNORED.

When you have a choice between a monster and a lump, sometimes you need
the monster.

Why is "good" defined as the absence of bad?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 1:54:28 PM UTC-6, Sam E wrote:
On 11/10/2017 09:17 AM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

It is growing with a lack of up being taught a moral compass.

And this emphasis on bad, where "good" is defined as the absence of bad.
If you're really good you're IGNORED.

When you have a choice between a monster and a lump, sometimes you need
the monster.

I'm always available but I'm not as dangerous anymore. (ノ °益°)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:17:12 AM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/10/2017 3:48 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Americans have turned their children over to government schools that have been infested by Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Moonbat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectuals for decades. If you want to take over a country, you start with the children. Hitler knew that, Lenin knew that, Stalin knew that, Pol Pot knew that, Mao Zedong knew that and every other dictator and despot knows that. The Liberal/Leftists went into the educational system instead of business so they could get their hands on the children and turn them into little savage Leftists. The violent Antifa freaks came out of the Liberal/Leftist infested colleges. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 3:48 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

yeah well, I never sent my kids to spend one day in public or private
school, either! They didn't get my kids.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 4:48 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:36, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 11/10/2017 03:40 AM, Bod wrote:
*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since
the infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear.
That is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Are you familiar with the concept of proximate cause vs ultimate cause?

While this might look like a "gun" problem to the untrained observer,
the real or ultimate cause is something else.

I suspect the ultimate cause involves a severe mental disorder.

So the $64k question is "what the hell is ****ing up our kids?"

The same question could be asked about why some UK youngsters are
attacking people with acid. Something fundamentally is wrong.

And there you have it...on two different forms of weapons still one main
problem. It's not the guns, it's the nutcases using them. Background
checks will be mandatory for those purchasing acid in the UK.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2017 3:40 AM, Bod wrote:
*More than 200 school shootings have taken place across the US since the
infamous Sandy Hook attack in 2012*

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear. That
is not the freedom that you proclaim.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

No, we need to ban gun free zones which all schools are considered. What
the idiots don't realize is displaying no gun allowed signs and gun free
zones are an invite to criminals. They may as well display a sign to
them asking them to enter, rob us, shoot us up because we can't fight back.

Eliminate gun free zones then gun carriers have a chance to fight back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:40:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear. That
is not the freedom that you proclaim.

What do you even know about freedom, or even liberty, for that matter?
You clowns live on your knees, because you succumbed to your
government. How many times has your country been invaded and
occupied... Liberty is when you can stand and die ankle deep in spent
cartridges and a smoking hot barrel.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Nobody here has every stated; that I know of ever, has mentioned
"need". It is true "more guns, less crime".

You confuse "need" with "want"! I want guns. Guns and ammo are better
than Gold. I "want" to exercise my rights as a free man with Liberty.

I hope be here the next time you preach to Americans. I'm here to
help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 2:00:36 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:40:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear. That
is not the freedom that you proclaim.

What do you even know about freedom, or even liberty, for that matter?
You clowns live on your knees, because you succumbed to your
government. How many times has your country been invaded and
occupied... Liberty is when you can stand and die ankle deep in spent
cartridges and a smoking hot barrel.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Nobody here has every stated; that I know of ever, has mentioned
"need". It is true "more guns, less crime".

Exactly the opposite is true. There is a direct correlation between
the number of guns in countries and the murder rate. A few obvious
data points, the US compared to the UK or the rest of Europe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:04:22 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

I guess you missed Bod is here preaching his gospel to Americans:

"... Wake up, America, your guns are actually restricting you and
making you live in fear. That is not the freedom that you proclaim."

This is what he does.

Frankly, I don't give a good squat between two combat boots of his
opinion of me as an American. I certainly won't take his advice on
God, Guns and Guts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

But if you believe in god, isn't god supposed to protect and save you?
That's what most hymns and sermons proclaim.
If true, then surely guns are superfluous.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]