Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Florida school selling bulletproof backpack panels to students

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:04:22 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 2:00:36 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:40:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

What's next, full body armour just to go to school? Wake up, America,
your guns are actually restricting you and making you live in fear. That
is not the freedom that you proclaim.

What do you even know about freedom, or even liberty, for that matter?
You clowns live on your knees, because you succumbed to your
government. How many times has your country been invaded and
occupied... Liberty is when you can stand and die ankle deep in spent
cartridges and a smoking hot barrel.

I expect the usual response to be "no, we need MORE guns".

Nobody here has every stated; that I know of ever, has mentioned
"need". It is true "more guns, less crime".

Exactly the opposite is true. There is a direct correlation between
the number of guns in countries and the murder rate. A few obvious
data points, the US compared to the UK or the rest of Europe.

I guess you missed Bod is here preaching his gospel to Americans:

"... Wake up, America, your guns are actually restricting you and
making you live in fear. That is not the freedom that you proclaim."

This is what he does.

Frankly, I don't give a good squat between two combat boots of his
opinion of me as an American. I certainly won't take his advice on
God, Guns and Guts.