Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Todd

How far are you from Clear Lake in CA?

Check this fishing event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMet24r4zYo

"...Two GIANT Bass, One Cast!! Craziest Fish Catch EVER!"

(I've seen better on other fish)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/04/2017 01:19 PM, Oren wrote:
How far are you from Clear Lake in CA?

Check this fishing event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMet24r4zYo

"...Two GIANT Bass, One Cast!! Craziest Fish Catch EVER!"

(I've seen better on other fish)

Well how about that! I have had other trout try to steel
my flies out of my hooked fish's mouth, but never double
hooked one.

It really frustrating at times when fish are making a big
point of ignoring my offerings, then when one FINALLY takes
it, the rest decide to steel it from him.

T's trout fishing Rule #2:
Trout only have two emotions: fear and greed

I have been catching a lot of fish lately.

Ping Todd Oren[_2_] Home Repair 9 April 5th 17 06:14 AM
Ping Todd --- Decode errors Oren[_2_] Home Repair 17 January 7th 17 07:44 AM
Ping Todd -- Kit Carson: Duty Before Honor Oren[_2_] Home Repair 0 April 23rd 15 08:51 PM
Ping Todd: 28-pound rainbow trout Oren[_2_] Home Repair 4 January 18th 15 02:51 AM
PING Todd Oren[_2_] Home Repair 4 August 27th 14 06:13 AM