DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Todd (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/599513-ping-todd.html)

Oren[_2_] November 4th 17 08:19 PM

Ping Todd

How far are you from Clear Lake in CA?

Check this fishing event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMet24r4zYo

"...Two GIANT Bass, One Cast!! Craziest Fish Catch EVER!"

(I've seen better on other fish)

T[_6_] November 5th 17 09:09 AM

Ping Todd

On 11/04/2017 01:19 PM, Oren wrote:
How far are you from Clear Lake in CA?

Check this fishing event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMet24r4zYo

"...Two GIANT Bass, One Cast!! Craziest Fish Catch EVER!"

(I've seen better on other fish)

Well how about that! I have had other trout try to steel
my flies out of my hooked fish's mouth, but never double
hooked one.

It really frustrating at times when fish are making a big
point of ignoring my offerings, then when one FINALLY takes
it, the rest decide to steel it from him.

T's trout fishing Rule #2:
Trout only have two emotions: fear and greed

I have been catching a lot of fish lately.