Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PING Todd

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of
Commerce.

Reid said at the event: "I don't think you're smarter than anybody
else, but you've convinced a lot of us you are."

And he concluded his remarks by saying: "One problem that I’ve had
today is keeping my Wongs straight."

Gov Bob, still want him. I'll not even ask you give me Sacramento.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/23/2014 02:22 PM, Oren wrote:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of
Commerce.

Reid said at the event: "I don't think you're smarter than anybody
else, but you've convinced a lot of us you are."

And he concluded his remarks by saying: "One problem that I’ve had
today is keeping my Wongs straight."

Gov Bob, still want him. I'll not even ask you give me Sacramento.

Hi Oren,

Almost missed the ping.

Sounds like him. They get to make all kinds of nasty remarks
and get a pass.

Speaking of business, Burger Thing just bought some Canadian
fast food chain so they can report their taxes in Canada
at their lower rate.

If we were to put our corporate tax rate at 10%, we'd see
so much money come flooding back that the recession would
be over, finally. And, the government would get so
much extra revenue that we could balance the budget, except
the ruling class would then double what they spend. Can't win.

-T
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Speaking of business, Burger Thing just bought some Canadian
fast food chain so they can report their taxes in Canada
at their lower rate.
Tim Horton's isn't really a fast food chain like Burger King.

Burger King is like McDonald's or Wendy's in that it sells mostly hamburgers and french fries.

Tim Hortons is more like Krispy Kreme in that it sells mostly donuts and coffee.

They're both fast food places, but you go to Burger King if you're hungry. You go to Tim Hortons if you just want a coffee and light snack. Tim Hortons is more the kind of place you go when you just want to talk to someone over a coffee.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014 04:06:16 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Todd;3276646 Wrote:

Speaking of business, Burger Thing just bought some Canadian
fast food chain so they can report their taxes in Canada
at their lower rate.

Tim Horton's isn't really a fast food chain like Burger King.

Burger King is like McDonald's or Wendy's in that it sells mostly
hamburgers and french fries.

Tim Hortons is more like Krispy Kreme in that it sells mostly donuts and
coffee.

They're both fast food places, but you go to Burger King if you're
hungry. You go to Tim Hortons if you just want a coffee and light
snack. Tim Hortons is more the kind of place you go when you just want
to talk to someone over a coffee.

....or if you're a cop you go to Krispy Kreme.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/26/2014 07:06 PM, nestork wrote:

Todd;3276646 Wrote:

Speaking of business, Burger Thing just bought some Canadian
fast food chain so they can report their taxes in Canada
at their lower rate.

Tim Horton's isn't really a fast food chain like Burger King.

Burger King is like McDonald's or Wendy's in that it sells mostly
hamburgers and french fries.

Tim Hortons is more like Krispy Kreme in that it sells mostly donuts and
coffee.

They're both fast food places, but you go to Burger King if you're
hungry. You go to Tim Hortons if you just want a coffee and light
snack. Tim Hortons is more the kind of place you go when you just want
to talk to someone over a coffee.

So, kind of like Starbucks, without the burnt coffee.

Todd Rich Ignoramus2902 Metalworking 18 March 31st 09 01:35 PM
Todd Palin in contempt in 'troopergate' Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 February 7th 09 10:08 PM
Todd Palin in contempt in 'troopergate' Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 0 February 7th 09 03:00 AM
Todd Rich Ignoramus31535 Metalworking 8 October 16th 07 01:21 AM
Todd Joe Bemier Woodworking 3 August 29th 06 06:24 PM