Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is voter fraud real?

I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:25:16 -0700, Bob F wrote:

I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

When our local TV station went looking for aliens voting, they had no
problem. They just matched people voting against people who refused
jury service because they were not citizens.
They found a couple dozen in a sleepy little TV market in SW Florida.
The people who had a mike shoved in their face, on camera, admitted
it. If a couple of interns from a TV station have this much success it
begs the question, why can't the government find voter fraud.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare democrats.Â* The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy welfare democrats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare democrats.
The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 8:01:23 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Why?

I assume you mean "why not Internet voting". Because both the private
(Equifax, et al.) and public (OPM breach in 2015) sectors have demonstrated
that they are incapable of securing Internet data.

Cindy Hamilton

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
:
:
: IRS tax record authentication solves two problems, the lazy unproductive
welfare slug and the non-citizen.
:
: I think that would require a constitutional amendment. Best of luck
: with that.
:
: Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:25:16 -0700, Bob F wrote:

I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

When our local TV station went looking for aliens voting, they had no
problem. They just matched people voting against people who refused
jury service because they were not citizens.
They found a couple dozen in a sleepy little TV market in SW Florida.
The people who had a mike shoved in their face, on camera, admitted
it. If a couple of interns from a TV station have this much success it
begs the question, why can't the government find voter fraud.

A) They don't want to...
B) They have no incentive...
C) The parties like it...
D) Other...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/17 6:10 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You assume wrong as usual..." I think that would require a constitutional
amendment."

So try again..Why?

Your dodge was very weak.

WORD!

You said "
"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
: On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 8:01:23 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: Why?
:
: I assume you mean "why not Internet voting". Because both the private
: (Equifax, et al.) and public (OPM breach in 2015) sectors have
demonstrated
: that they are incapable of securing Internet data.
:
: Cindy Hamilton
:
:
: "Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
: ...
: :
: :
: : IRS tax record authentication solves two problems, the lazy
unproductive
: welfare slug and the non-citizen.
: :
: : I think that would require a constitutional amendment. Best of luck
: : with that.
: :
: : Cindy Hamilton
:

something about civil rights, but of course you don't recognize those,
do you

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare democrats.
The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

The truth hurts. Voter fraud is most prevalent with democrats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 9:10:52 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You assume wrong as usual..." I think that would require a constitutional
amendment."

So try again..Why?

Not a dodge. Here's your answer on "why a constitutional amendment":

Amendment 24:
Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any
primary or other election for president or vice president, for
electors for president or vice president, or for senator or
representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the
United States or any state by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or
other tax.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:02:04 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

posted for all of us...

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:25:16 -0700, Bob F wrote:

I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

When our local TV station went looking for aliens voting, they had no
problem. They just matched people voting against people who refused
jury service because they were not citizens.
They found a couple dozen in a sleepy little TV market in SW Florida.
The people who had a mike shoved in their face, on camera, admitted
it. If a couple of interns from a TV station have this much success it
begs the question, why can't the government find voter fraud.

A) They don't want to...
B) They have no incentive...
C) The parties like it...
D) Other...

The guy who lost is just a disgruntled loser with little governmental
power and the guy who won has no interest in calling into question the
validity of his victory.
The only reason Trump brought it up is he lost the popular vote and he
thinks if he could find 3 million votes he would win that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:55:38 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Voting age should have been raised not
lowered.

So far that has not really been a problem. Older people still do most
of the voting. That is why SS/MC is the 3d rail of politics. If the
kids actually knew what was going on and showed up at the polls they
would have killed this ponzi scheme a decade or two ago when it was
apparent both were going bankrupt and they would be the ones holding
the bag.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare democrats.Â* The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:37:50 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:08:50 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:55:38 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Voting age should have been raised not
lowered.

So far that has not really been a problem. Older people still do most
of the voting. That is why SS/MC is the 3d rail of politics. If the
kids actually knew what was going on and showed up at the polls they
would have killed this ponzi scheme a decade or two ago when it was
apparent both were going bankrupt and they would be the ones holding
the bag.

Why should they cut their own throats?
SS is all many of them will have when they are too old to work, and
for many SS will provide the bulk of retirement income.

That assumes it will not have bankrupted the country by that time or
not just bled the kids dry while they were working.
You are going to have 2 retirees or fewer for every worker, wanting
COLAs every year, lower co pays on their MC gap policies and the kids
will be funding every dime of it from their meager pay with a first
dollar tax.
This is a massive wealth transfer from the young to the old. The
ironic thing is the ones who get the most are probably the ones who
need it the least, since they are the ones who had jobs good enough to
max out their tax and also a decent pension. The total tax paid was
still a pittance. For example the max tax a person would pay from 1966
to 1996 was about $100,000 (both sides).
I got that back in about 4.5 years (starting at age 64). Statistically
I will collect for over 16 years.
It is a ponzi that was never adjusted for life expectancy and the
excess money collected was never saved anyway. It is just another line
item on the $20T debt we will never pay.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So, what's the good news?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If they make no changes to SS, payments will be reduced by 25%.
That will be painful, but doable.
But they have many options for changing that calculation.

This is a massive wealth transfer from the young to the old. The
ironic thing is the ones who get the most are probably the ones who
need it the least, since they are the ones who had jobs good enough to
max out their tax and also a decent pension. The total tax paid was
still a pittance. For example the max tax a person would pay from 1966
to 1996 was about $100,000 (both sides).
I got that back in about 4.5 years (starting at age 64). Statistically
I will collect for over 16 years.
It is a ponzi that was never adjusted for life expectancy and the
excess money collected was never saved anyway. It is just another line
item on the $20T debt we will never pay.

Hey, that's life. Whatareyourgonnado?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 3:35:49 PM UTC-5, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 10/30/2017 03:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 3:18:15 AM UTC-5, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:43 PM, wrote:
If a couple of interns from a TV station have this much success it
begs the question, why can't the government find voter fraud.

We need to switch to online voting authenticated through IRS records.

If a potential voter does not have a history of paying federal taxes, they don't get a vote.

IRS tax record authentication solves two problems, the lazy unproductive welfare slug and the non-citizen.

So in your opinion, disabled people shouldn't be allowed to vote because they're not working and are receiving disability or Social Security funds? What's your opinion going to be when you're too sick or injured to work?
ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Taxing Monster

There are too many lazy slugs fraudulently drawing disability to allow them to vote.Â* Sorry, taxpayers and retirees only.

So a fellow 50 years old who's worked hard all his life gets injured and can't work anymore should lose the right to vote? Perhaps you should run for office on such a platform, get elected and take over. How would you quash the riots when you tell students and Negro Americans receiving welfare that they can't vote anymore? Would you have the military fire on unarmed citizens? I'm sure you have a solution. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Voting Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 4:05:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:02:04 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

posted for all of us...

[...]

It's a good thing the popular vote doesn't determine who becomes President of The United States. If it did, all the population centers filled with Commiecrats would determine who represents the ENTIRE country. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Electoral Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 5:26:51 PM UTC-5, Willy wrote:
On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare democrats.Â* The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

Bob F. is a Commiecrat. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Independant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

There are still a lot of boomers who will not stop smoking.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That in itself is a "change" to SS that is not likely to happen in
this political climate.

This is a massive wealth transfer from the young to the old. The
ironic thing is the ones who get the most are probably the ones who
need it the least, since they are the ones who had jobs good enough to
max out their tax and also a decent pension. The total tax paid was
still a pittance. For example the max tax a person would pay from 1966
to 1996 was about $100,000 (both sides).
I got that back in about 4.5 years (starting at age 64). Statistically
I will collect for over 16 years.
It is a ponzi that was never adjusted for life expectancy and the
excess money collected was never saved anyway. It is just another line
item on the $20T debt we will never pay.

Hey, that's life. Whatareyourgonnado?

I am hoping the kids don't wake up until after I take the big dirt nap
but they can't say I did not warn them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2017 07:12 PM, badgolferman wrote:
I read once that only land owners could vote in the early days. That may
put the power back in the hands of productive citizens rather than in the
hands of politicians promising income redistribution.

A house flipper caught in an upside down mortgage when the music stopped
may technically be a landowner. Whether they are productive citizens is
questionable. I agree with your aims but I don't know if owning land is
a suitable test.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2017 09:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
So a fellow 50 years old who's worked hard all his life gets injured and can't work anymore should lose the right to vote

You make a good point but how do we weed out all the disability fraudsters?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

We still have 7 more years under President Trump's leadership.