Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Is voter fraud real?

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 6:34:56 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 4:18:15 AM UTC-4, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:43 PM, wrote:
If a couple of interns from a TV station have this much success it
begs the question, why can't the government find voter fraud.

We need to switch to online voting authenticated through IRS records.

Online voting would open up a fresh venue for election tampering. I'm
a computer programmer and the thought of online voting makes my flesh
crawl.

If a potential voter does not have a history of paying federal taxes, they don't get a vote.

IRS tax record authentication solves two problems, the lazy unproductive welfare slug and the non-citizen.

I think that would require a constitutional amendment. Best of luck
with that.

Cindy Hamilton

And no chance of anything going wrong with an online system, right?
We have Russia meddling, hacking, China and NK hacking.....