Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is voter fraud real?

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 04:18:07 -0400, Harvey Wallbanger
wrote:

On 10/29/2017 11:43 PM, wrote:
If a couple of interns from a TV station have this much success it
begs the question, why can't the government find voter fraud.

We need to switch to online voting authenticated through IRS records.

If a potential voter does not have a history of paying federal taxes, they don't get a vote.

IRS tax record authentication solves two problems, the lazy unproductive welfare slug and the non-citizen.

I have been saying for years that the IRS should take over immigration
enforcement. They have tools to follow the money and find people
paying illegals under the table and dodging the taxes.

There is a constitutional problem with linking taxes to voting tho.

Amendment 24:
Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any
primary or other election for president or vice president, for
electors for president or vice president, or for senator or
representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the
United States or any state by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or
other tax.