Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is voter fraud real?

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 4:05:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:02:04 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

posted for all of us...

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:25:16 -0700, Bob F wrote:

I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

When our local TV station went looking for aliens voting, they had no
problem. They just matched people voting against people who refused
jury service because they were not citizens.
They found a couple dozen in a sleepy little TV market in SW Florida.
The people who had a mike shoved in their face, on camera, admitted
it. If a couple of interns from a TV station have this much success it
begs the question, why can't the government find voter fraud.

A) They don't want to...
B) They have no incentive...
C) The parties like it...
D) Other...

The guy who lost is just a disgruntled loser with little governmental
power and the guy who won has no interest in calling into question the
validity of his victory.
The only reason Trump brought it up is he lost the popular vote and he
thinks if he could find 3 million votes he would win that.

It's a good thing the popular vote doesn't determine who becomes President of The United States. If it did, all the population centers filled with Commiecrats would determine who represents the ENTIRE country. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Electoral Monster