Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is voter fraud real?

On 10/30/2017 3:26 PM, Willy wrote:
On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare democrats.
The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

No. Are you a lazy welfare Republican?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 3:16:26 AM UTC-5, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 10/30/2017 09:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
So a fellow 50 years old who's worked hard all his life gets injured and can't work anymore should lose the right to vote

You make a good point but how do we weed out all the disability fraudsters?

I haven't been able to walk for several years and I have medical records to back it up. I'd be working today if I could but it's too dang hard for me to get my wheelchair up a ladder so I can pull network and phone cable. I can still use my +45 years of experience to get online and order material for the jobs the guys are working on. I've also written quotes and done some billing but I suffer from chronic pain and need frequent breaks.

It's very frustrating to be unable to get up and go at a moments notice because I made a lot of money running emergency service calls back when I was able to work. Me and the guys were doing a lot of contract work for several national service companies doing service and installation of phone systems, point of sale systems, business computer systems/networks and even installation and repair of electrical circuits at Redbox DVD rental locations. Funny thing that years ago I did a lot of work for Blockbuster Video stores.

I also installed a lot of access points in the ceilings of places like Walmart, national drugstore chains and national auto parts store chains for the WiFi equipped inventory barcode scanners. Back when T.J. Maxx and Marshalls was hacked through their WiFi systems, me and the guys wound up replacing the access points with high security Cisco AP's in the stores we did work in. Those darn Cisco AP's are very expensive but it was estimated that +/-46 million customer's credit/debit card information was stolen through the weakly encrypted WiFi. I wonder who dropped the ball for those stores when they first decided to go cheap with the WiFi and computer networks? I must also wonder if the decision maker was canned? ¯\_à²*_à²*_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/31/2017 1:24 AM, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:

We still have 7 more years under President Trump's leadership.

LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 8:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

I do appreciate how well everyone here has made it clear that
Republicans all know that the only way they can win is by denying voting
rights to those that disagree with them. What you are proposing here
are just more extensions of the Voter ID laws and kicking voters off the
rolls like the Kolbach cross-check scam. It is a shame that these are
the only ways you can win.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2017 7:45 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/01/2017 11:02 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/29/2017 8:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

I do appreciate how well everyone here has made it clear that
Republicans all know that the only way they can win is by denying voting
rights to those that disagree with them.Â* What you are proposing here
are just more extensions of the Voter ID laws and kicking voters off the
rolls like the Kolbach cross-check scam. It is a shame that these are
the only ways you can win.

Whatever it takes.

Thanks for the verification. Whatever the billionaires want is fine with
you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/01/2017 09:37 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/1/2017 7:45 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/01/2017 11:02 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/29/2017 8:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

I do appreciate how well everyone here has made it clear that
Republicans all know that the only way they can win is by denying voting
rights to those that disagree with them. What you are proposing here
are just more extensions of the Voter ID laws and kicking voters off the
rolls like the Kolbach cross-check scam. It is a shame that these are
the only ways you can win.

Whatever it takes.

Thanks for the verification. Whatever the billionaires want is fine with
you.

You have to do a threat assessment and assign priorities. First the
Democrats, then we can work on the billionaires. If the Democrats stayed
true to their roots and kept after the billionaires instead of kissing
their asses for campaign funds and marshaling every whiney little band
of misfits they might not be so deplorable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2017 9:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

And yet, you are totally in support of the Republicons that are totally
owned by those same billionaires? That's funny!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/01/2017 10:34 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

It is unfortunate your brain is strictly binary. I have no use for
Republicans other than occasionally being the least unacceptable
alternative. Trust me, you would not like my preferred political system
in the least.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/31/2017 4:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 3:26 PM, Willy wrote:
On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote
twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare democrats.
The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

No. Are you a lazy welfare Republican?

Uncle M is a physically disabled person but fortunately does not suffer
your mental disability.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2017 1:02 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/29/2017 8:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

I do appreciate how well everyone here has made it clear that
Republicans all know that the only way they can win is by denying voting
rights to those that disagree with them.Â* What you are proposing here
are just more extensions of the Voter ID laws and kicking voters off the
rolls like the Kolbach cross-check scam. It is a shame that these are
the only ways you can win.

Well, mentally disabled person, I live in a blue state with strict voter
id. I have mentioned many times walking into the polls to meet a
neighbor working there, say, "Hi Frank, I need to see your id."

Yet that blue person who was our last vice president is strongly opposed
to the need for id.

Most of your ilk suffer these mental disabilities.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 10:24 AM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

He was referring to Gates, Buffet, Soros and Bezos as Republicons
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 9:17 AM, Frank wrote:
On 10/31/2017 4:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 3:26 PM, Willy wrote:
On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote
twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare
democrats. The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy
welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

No. Are you a lazy welfare Republican?

Uncle M is a physically disabled person but fortunately does not suffer
your mental disability.

Another clueless Republicon speaks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 9:23 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Of course not. Here's a place to start reading:
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/...ert_mercer_the

Also, the books "Dark Money" and "Democracy in Chains" document the
subject very well
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 9:21 AM, Frank wrote:
On 11/1/2017 1:02 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/29/2017 8:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote twice".
Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

I do appreciate how well everyone here has made it clear that
Republicans all know that the only way they can win is by denying
voting rights to those that disagree with them.Â* What you are
proposing here are just more extensions of the Voter ID laws and
kicking voters off the rolls like the Kolbach cross-check scam. It is
a shame that these are the only ways you can win.

Well, mentally disabled person, I live in a blue state with strict voter
id.Â* I have mentioned many times walking into the polls to meet a
neighbor working there, say, "Hi Frank, I need to see your id."

Yet that blue person who was our last vice president is strongly opposed
to the need for id.

Most of your ilk suffer these mental disabilities.

No disabilities here.

And it is all there to keep valid voters from voting, designed to favor
Republicon by protecting us from a non-existant problem.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9b55a6b9e1e8

No disabilities here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2017 1:02 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

"Liberalism IS a mental disorder." - Dr. Michael Savage

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 5:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/2/2017 9:17 AM, Frank wrote:
On 10/31/2017 4:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 3:26 PM, Willy wrote:
On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote
twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare
democrats. The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy
welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

No. Are you a lazy welfare Republican?

Uncle M is a physically disabled person but fortunately does not
suffer your mental disability.

Another clueless Republicon speaks.

Might add that mentally disabled individuals do not recognize their
disability. You should thank Uncle M and me, Dr. Frank, for pointing
this out and trying to help you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2017 1:02 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical
botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of
California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he
has written books on nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy; as
Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached
The New York Times Best Seller List.

Savage has summarized his political philosophy in three words: borders,
language, and culture. Savage has characterized his views as
conservative nationalism,[4] while critics have characterized them as
"fostering extremism.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/02/2017 03:34 PM, Bob F wrote:

And it is all there to keep valid voters from voting, designed to favor
Republicon by protecting us from a non-existant problem.

Your valid voters don't have ID? How do they collect their EBT cards?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 7:37:05 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 11/2/2017 5:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Former governor of The State of Alabama George C. Wallace once remarked,"I'm not crazy, I have the papers right here from the state mental hospital proving I'm sane." ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Sane Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 5:37 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/2/2017 5:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/2/2017 9:17 AM, Frank wrote:
On 10/31/2017 4:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 3:26 PM, Willy wrote:
On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote
twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare
democrats. The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy
welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

No. Are you a lazy welfare Republican?

Uncle M is a physically disabled person but fortunately does not
suffer your mental disability.

Another clueless Republicon speaks.

Might add that mentally disabled individuals do not recognize their
disability.Â* You should thank Uncle M and me, Dr. Frank, for pointing
this out and trying to help you.

Classic projection

Every one of you wacko righties accuse people who disagree with you of
exactly your own deficiencies.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans
defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities
(both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves
while attributing them to others.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 9:45:06 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/02/2017 03:34 PM, Bob F wrote:

And it is all there to keep valid voters from voting, designed to favor
Republicon by protecting us from a non-existant problem.

Your valid voters don't have ID? How do they collect their EBT cards?

You must have an ID to get an EBT card. You must have an ID to get welfare. You must have an ID to cash a check or open a bank account. You must have an ID to buy a car or get auto insurance. You must have an ID to get a loan or buy a house. You must have an ID to get a business license. You must have an ID to get a job at many companies. So why shouldn't you have to present a government issued ID to show you're a citizen in order to vote? Commiecrats want to be able to buy votes from criminals who became criminals the second they crossed the border illegally.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/02/2017 09:19 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I was lucky to have bought my Senior Pass for the national parks when
they were still $10. Drive up to a park, show your pass, and they will
demand photo id. If you have to show ID to prove you're not trying to
sneak in with grannie's card you can damn well show ID to vote. If you
left your ID in Guatemala, go home and get it. Don't come back. If
you're too dumb and disorganized to have ID, then you are too dumb to vote.

Isn't it funny only Democrats think showing ID is a bad thing? You would
think the restriction would cut both ways. Oh, wait, the Dems are the
party of the illegals, blacks, and sexually confused.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 8:37:05 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 11/2/2017 5:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/2/2017 9:17 AM, Frank wrote:
On 10/31/2017 4:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 3:26 PM, Willy wrote:
On 10/30/2017 8:04 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/30/2017 1:25 AM, Gary wrote:
On 10/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
I heard this on NPR. 24 minutes about "do people really vote
twice". Click on the "play" button.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/rad...-to-know?act=1

There are two types of people, taxpayers and lazy welfare
democrats. The vast majority of fraud is committed by the lazy
welfare democrats.

Simpleton "thought" pattern duly noted.

You a lazy welfare democrat, Bob F?

No. Are you a lazy welfare Republican?

Uncle M is a physically disabled person but fortunately does not
suffer your mental disability.

Another clueless Republicon speaks.

Might add that mentally disabled individuals do not recognize their
disabiliy

Another fact that just isn't so. Just because some don't, eg Trump, does not mean that all do not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 12:31:59 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
[...]

I actually got a call from a fellow at The Board Of Registrars Office asking me if I was the same person who'd voted in another county 45 years ago. It was me so I suppose the Birmingham Alabama office is staying on top of things. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Registered Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 10:25 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/02/2017 09:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

LOL! Trump will likely be a bad memory long before that.

We'll see who survives longer, Trump or the Democratic Party. After
Brazile confirming Bernie was shafted from the gitgo, I think the Bernie
Bros are gone and they won't be coming back. The blacks already
defected. They're not going to win elections with old, white elitists
against a populist groundswell. The times they are a'changin'.

As is the Democratic party. It is certainly not gone. And it is
certainly NOT going the way of the Rupubs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 5:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Your answer is right out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 5:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Incredible! What nonsense.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/03/2017 02:00 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/2/2017 10:25 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/02/2017 09:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

LOL! Trump will likely be a bad memory long before that.

We'll see who survives longer, Trump or the Democratic Party. After
Brazile confirming Bernie was shafted from the gitgo, I think the
Bernie Bros are gone and they won't be coming back. The blacks already
defected. They're not going to win elections with old, white elitists
against a populist groundswell. The times they are a'changin'.

As is the Democratic party. It is certainly not gone. And it is
certainly NOT going the way of the Rupubs.

What's it going to change into? The party of neo-liberal elitists of the
party of democratic socialists? Get back to me when you figure it out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/3/2017 8:30 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/03/2017 02:00 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/2/2017 10:25 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/02/2017 09:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

LOL! Trump will likely be a bad memory long before that.

We'll see who survives longer, Trump or the Democratic Party. After
Brazile confirming Bernie was shafted from the gitgo, I think the
Bernie Bros are gone and they won't be coming back. The blacks already
defected. They're not going to win elections with old, white elitists
against a populist groundswell. The times they are a'changin'.

As is the Democratic party. It is certainly not gone. And it is
certainly NOT going the way of the Rupubs.

What's it going to change into? The party of neo-liberal elitists of the
party of democratic socialists? Get back to me when you figure it out.

LOL! you don't have a clue.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/03/2017 09:31 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/3/2017 8:30 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/03/2017 02:00 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/2/2017 10:25 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/02/2017 09:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

LOL! Trump will likely be a bad memory long before that.

We'll see who survives longer, Trump or the Democratic Party. After
Brazile confirming Bernie was shafted from the gitgo, I think the
Bernie Bros are gone and they won't be coming back. The blacks already
defected. They're not going to win elections with old, white elitists
against a populist groundswell. The times they are a'changin'.

As is the Democratic party. It is certainly not gone. And it is
certainly NOT going the way of the Rupubs.

What's it going to change into? The party of neo-liberal elitists of
the party of democratic socialists? Get back to me when you figure it
out.

LOL! you don't have a clue.

You're right, I don't have a clue what rabbit the Democrats will try to
pull out of their ass. They've ridden the Republican Lite horse Clinton
(the male one) saddled up with the DLC as far as they can.

Nobody is saying but if the DNC was broke before Clinton's (the female
one) very expensive fail they must really be busted now. Who in their
right mind would give that disorganized bunch of crooks a dime? Send
your money to where it might count:

https://ourrevolution.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/4/2017 7:46 AM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Well, I can at still enjoy watching the Repubs self destruct. They
control everything, and haven't managed to pass ANY meaningful
legislation in 10 months. Now, they are trying to pass enormous tax cuts
for the richest of the billionaires just so they can explode the deficit
and then declare that the only solution is to kill medicare, medicaid,
and social security. The best government money can buy. What fun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2017 5:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

You have not read Alinsky's book? I thought it was mandatory.