Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concealed carry in America.

On 17/10/2017 23:05, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:39:43 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 17/10/2017 19:33, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 06:40:58 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 16/10/2017 19:40, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:53:32 +0100, Bod wrote:

My point remains. The guns that you carry to protect you were useless in
that scenario.

Are you being dense on purpose or does it come natural?

A responsible person carrying a gun _will not_ pull a gun and start
shooting at a building, 32 floors up. It endangers the lives of
others. Acquire the target, have it in your sights and know what is
behind it before firing.

And no, the shooter did no have automatic machines guns, ******!

You've reiterated my point that your guns were useless to you in that
scenario.

No. What I said was what a responsible person would have done. Never
fire until you acquire the target in sights and know what is beyond.
Police follow the same rules. Otherwise they would have shot at a
building without seeing the target. Go it? Doubt it.

As for the guns he used, they certainly sounded like an auotomatic gun
to me, but then of course I am not interested in owning a gun and admit
to being ignorant about them.

We know about your Hoplophobia.

Yup, I have an aversion to carrying a gun, like 99% of Brits.
We like it that way.

Who care about you limeys. I can carry a gun on my body, because
hauling a cop around is heavy work. They don't fit in my pocket.

I can possibly understand owning a gun and keeping it safely locked up
at home, but carrying a gun tells me that you must walk around in fear
of being attacked.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:23:48 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I can possibly understand owning a gun and keeping it safely locked up
at home, but carrying a gun tells me that you must walk around in fear
of being attacked.

And in fear of an attacker pickpocketing your gun and killing you with it. Doh!

If an asshole like carries one, yes!

--
More of Scottish ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
sociopathic "thinking":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:08:28 +0100, Bod wrote:

I can possibly understand owning a gun and keeping it safely locked up
at home, but carrying a gun tells me that you must walk around in fear
of being attacked.

Bod,

You Brit's bring up this lame argument with your lack facts to debate.
It is a game you limeys play.

I live in reality. People will kill people. Hell, there may be a rabid
dog standing in my path or a viper about to strike. Boar hogs are mean
*******s to.

I'm not afraid of ****. The world is full of predators. Sometimes a
man just "needs killin'".

There is a reason America beat your ass twice, and broke the British
Empire. Sent you home with red coat tails tucked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 5:57:45 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:08:28 +0100, Bod wrote:

I can possibly understand owning a gun and keeping it safely locked up
at home, but carrying a gun tells me that you must walk around in fear
of being attacked.

Bod,

You Brit's bring up this lame argument with your lack facts to debate.
It is a game you limeys play.

I live in reality. People will kill people. Hell, there may be a rabid
dog standing in my path or a viper about to strike. Boar hogs are mean
*******s to.

I'm not afraid of ****. The world is full of predators. Sometimes a
man just "needs killin'".

There is a reason America beat your ass twice, and broke the British
Empire. Sent you home with red coat tails tucked.

There you have it Bod. He's in fear of rabid dogs, vipers, boar hogs
and some people who need killing. Must be some real hell hole you live
in there Oren. Where I live and travel I'm not if fear of any of
that. I guess that's why I don't feel the need to carry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/2017 03:57 PM, Oren wrote:
There is a reason America beat your ass twice, and broke the British
Empire. Sent you home with red coat tails tucked.

Even the old farts in 1775 got a little:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Whittemore

My hero...

Posted to alt.home.repair

The whole of the UK is like that. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Right...

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-c...ondon-6623074/

Explain that to those people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/10/2017 23:07, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Yes I noticed the paradoxical statement.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's old whore!

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 21:38:12 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

The whole of the UK is like that. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Right...

Right, he is an idiot. And so are you!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 21:32:20 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

There is a reason America beat your ass twice, and broke the British
Empire. Sent you home with red coat tails tucked.

Even the old farts in 1775 got a little:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Whittemore

My hero...

You got not much else left for you in your life, eh, senile one? VBG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 13:46:48 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the two idiots' idiotic drivel

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/18/2017 03:57 PM, Oren wrote:
There is a reason America beat your ass twice, and broke the British
Empire. Sent you home with red coat tails tucked.

Even the old farts in 1775 got a little:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Whittemore

My hero...

Good stuff!

You pick up some interesting facts at those Appleseed shoots. When
you're not on the range you're getting a history lesson about that April
19th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Appleseed