Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Concealed carry in America.

On 18/10/2017 23:07, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 5:57:45 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:08:28 +0100, Bod wrote:

I can possibly understand owning a gun and keeping it safely locked up
at home, but carrying a gun tells me that you must walk around in fear
of being attacked.

Bod,

You Brit's bring up this lame argument with your lack facts to debate.
It is a game you limeys play.

I live in reality. People will kill people. Hell, there may be a rabid
dog standing in my path or a viper about to strike. Boar hogs are mean
*******s to.

I'm not afraid of ****. The world is full of predators. Sometimes a
man just "needs killin'".

There is a reason America beat your ass twice, and broke the British
Empire. Sent you home with red coat tails tucked.

There you have it Bod. He's in fear of rabid dogs, vipers, boar hogs
and some people who need killing. Must be some real hell hole you live
in there Oren. Where I live and travel I'm not if fear of any of
that. I guess that's why I don't feel the need to carry.

Yes I noticed the paradoxical statement.

--
Bod