Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Melted

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

10 instances of non-death more or less prove it isn't dangerous.

It proves nothing of the sort, James.

Are they telling you what they had running of the circuit when it
tripped? It may not have been a false trip.

No problems fund, just girly breakers.

That wasn't an answer to my question...

As I've told you before, it's not necessarily the voltage. It's
the amperage.

I hear that **** all the time. You do realise voltage CAUSES
current?!

You should take a refresher course on electricity, James.

Around 20ma can prevent you from being able to let go.

I've disproved that 10 times.

Umm, actually, you haven't done that, either. You have proven you're
quite ignorant concerning electricity and the potential dangers of
playing with it when you don't know what you're doing, but, I don't
think you meant to do that. I admit though, I could be wrong about
that.

I find your comments concerning my country to be rather amusing
from the standpoint that you're writing from your ass about it.
Everyone doesn't dismiss as childish stupidity. And even if they
did, some people would still try.

Please write in clear English, not Southern American chavvy crap.

My english is clear. I don't know what Southern American chavvy crap
is?

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
'That must be wonderful; I have no idea of what it means.'--Moliere
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 05:13:02 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

My english is clear. I don't know what Southern American chavvy crap
is?

And you HAD to revive the retard's already dead thread again, you dumb Yank!
tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 10:44:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You are harder to understand that most.

He obviously NEEDS to talk to an idiot like you to make himself feel less
stupid, Birdbrain. G

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

I've proved that TEN shocks didn't cause me any harm, just a fright. That's quite enough to show it's nothing to be concerned about.

This guy failed.* Maybe you could show us the proper method?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFDY2Yddco

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"James [...] Sun, 17 Sep 2017 19:07:37 GMT [...] wrote:

10 instances of non-death more or less prove

It proves nothing of the sort, James.

Diesel, you are, of course, correct. Everyone knows that electricity is
dangerous. That is the reason for all the regulations concerning working
with it.

[...] I don't think you meant to do that. I admit though,
I could be wrong about that.

James is an even more pathethic attention whore than David Brooks. The only
think he ever means to do is stroke his immense ego.

I don't know what Southern American chavvy crap is.

I think it's when you weld the doors shut on your Chavvy Camaro and then
drive around after dark with lights out and a load of moonshine in the
back. Probably J leaned everything about the Southern USA from watching
'Dukes Of Hazzard'.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:10:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I've proved that TEN shocks didn't cause me any harm, just a fright.
That's quite enough to show it's nothing to be concerned about.

This guy failed. Maybe you could show us the proper method?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFDY2Yddco

If it's not fake (and the comments say it is), that was considerably more than 240 volts.

YOU are the fake here, Birdbrain!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:12:37 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Not at 240 volts it isn't. I've proved this 210 times.

You've proved already tens of thousands of times that you are a pathological
driveling idiot, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 06:13:02 +0100, Diesel wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

10 instances of non-death more or less prove it isn't dangerous.

It proves nothing of the sort, James.

Of course it does. Do you understand statistics at all?

Indeed I do. it's one form of math that can be twisted to lie, but,
it's mathematically sound.

Are they telling you what they had running of the circuit when
it tripped? It may not have been a false trip.

No problems fund, just girly breakers.

That wasn't an answer to my question...

Yes it was. The breaker tripped when there was no fault to trip
for. A fuse wouldn't have done that.

Again, you neglected to answer my question. Did they tell you what
was running off that circuit when it tripped?

I'm not discounting the possibility of a bad breaker, I'm asking you
a very simple question. You neglected to mention what kind of breaker
it is, too. if it's an arcfault/gfci breaker whatever was on the
circuit might have been causing it to trip. A fuse wouldn't know
anything about either condition and so wouldn't necessarily blow in
whatever event was taking place, instead, it would happily keep the
current flowing when it might not be a wise decision.

To put it another way, the fuse won't do anything right away if you
drop a hair dryer into the sink filled with water and reach for it,
not thinking. A proper circuit breaker on the other hand will notice
something is up before you even touch the water and shut the show
down, before you become another Darwin award winner.

As I've told you before, it's not necessarily the voltage. It's
the amperage.

I hear that **** all the time. You do realise voltage CAUSES
current?!

You should take a refresher course on electricity, James.

Don't you even understand basic ohm's law?

Voltage is the difference in charge between two points, or it's
potential. Current is the rate at which it flows between those two
points. And resistance is the materials tendency to resist the flow
of charge. Copper has a lower resistance than aluminum so it makes
for a better conductor. If you get the copper super cold, it has
nearly no resistance to it, which makes it far easier for the current
to flow. The problem is, keeping it that cold. If you have access to
liquid nitrogen, you could try an impressive experiment with it
sometime. It would make you sick to see how much energy is lost
under normal temperatures vs keeping those same wires super cold.
Super conductors are a subject for another time though, if you're
interested.

Are you trying to play word games with me James? Aside from being
insulting in a childish way, that is.

Umm, actually, you haven't done that, either. You have proven
you're quite ignorant concerning electricity and the potential
dangers of playing with it when you don't know what you're doing,
but, I don't think you meant to do that. I admit though, I could
be wrong about that.

I've proved that TEN shocks didn't cause me any harm, just a
fright. That's quite enough to show it's nothing to be concerned
about.

Umm, no it isn't. And, you've only proven that you have a high
resistance to a point and/or don't mind getting shocked. To assume
the voltage and current you were exposed to is harmless to everyone
else is a stupid thing to do, though. As depending on the voltage and
current, it can cause anything from a mild shock to severe burns, to
cardiac arrest and/or respiration failure. It can paralyze your
muscle control and cook you from the inside out, like a microwave
cooks a hotdog.

And that's not even including the harm an arc flash can do to you, in
milliseconds. It's not something you can 'duck' if you're in it's
path. First comes the shockwave, then the arc flash you can see and
feel (heat, intense heat) along with liquified copper/aluminum or
whatever else was the conductor of the day.

I find your comments concerning my country to be rather amusing
from the standpoint that you're writing from your ass about it.
Everyone doesn't dismiss as childish stupidity. And even if
they did, some people would still try.

Please write in clear English, not Southern American chavvy
crap.

My english is clear. I don't know what Southern American chavvy
crap is?

You are harder to understand that most.

Hmm. It's been a long time since I last conversed with someone who
complained about having a hard time understanding me.

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
In the immortal words of Adam: Screw you, Eve, I'm gone!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Wally

****. If that video isn't edited, he's likely very crispy

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
The important things are always simple. Simple things are always hard.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Mike_Duffy
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
14:14:05 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 05:13:02 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

"James [...] Sun, 17 Sep 2017 19:07:37 GMT [...] wrote:

10 instances of non-death more or less prove

It proves nothing of the sort, James.

Diesel, you are, of course, correct. Everyone knows that
electricity is dangerous. That is the reason for all the
regulations concerning working with it.

Yep Yep. Safety first! Respect what you're working with.

[...] I don't think you meant to do that. I admit though,
I could be wrong about that.

James is an even more pathethic attention whore than David Brooks.
The only think he ever means to do is stroke his immense ego.

I see.

I don't know what Southern American chavvy crap is.

I think it's when you weld the doors shut on your Chavvy Camaro
and then drive around after dark with lights out and a load of
moonshine in the back. Probably J leaned everything about the
Southern USA from watching 'Dukes Of Hazzard'.

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Peter is listening to "DJ Splash - New life"

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:27:35 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Yep Yep. Safety first! Respect what you're working with.

Only if you're a sissy. Oh no, scary electricity, can't touch!

Idiot!

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 06:59:33 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

****. If that video isn't edited, he's likely very crispy

I'm pretty sure that is an edited video. How else could he continue with
the same dance 'moves' for the half-second between when he is shocked and
when he falls? It's possible that the current flow was mostly through his
arms and thus his legs would not become rigid, be he would need to be
really drunk not to notice becoming dis-armed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 14:50:08 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's drivel

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Cycle lanes are a stupid (and in this case dangerous) idea, and many
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:27:12 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH all the sociopathic drivel unread

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):