Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Mike_Duffy Mike_Duffy is offline

Default Melted

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 05:13:02 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

"James [...] Sun, 17 Sep 2017 19:07:37 GMT [...] wrote:

10 instances of non-death more or less prove

It proves nothing of the sort, James.

Diesel, you are, of course, correct. Everyone knows that electricity is
dangerous. That is the reason for all the regulations concerning working
with it.

[...] I don't think you meant to do that. I admit though,
I could be wrong about that.

James is an even more pathethic attention whore than David Brooks. The only
think he ever means to do is stroke his immense ego.

I don't know what Southern American chavvy crap is.

I think it's when you weld the doors shut on your Chavvy Camaro and then
drive around after dark with lights out and a load of moonshine in the
back. Probably J leaned everything about the Southern USA from watching
'Dukes Of Hazzard'.