Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KJ1

Default new nieghbor..cat pooh problem

Hello all,

Well, my sod is up and taking well. I had the rest of my back yard
hydroseeded, and that is a wait-and-see. I say all of this to say that when
I went out to water the grass yesterday, I saw cat pooh on the grass. Yuk!
My dad said, speak to the owner of the house that the cats are from, but I
am not sure who's house it is.

I am trying to find out if there is something that will repel the cats from
my yard, some chemical or something besides a privacy fence.

I am already on the lookout to find who's cat it is, but I get the feeling
that he/she won't stop letting the cats out. They tend to come out in a
group.

Also, I have deer footprints in my backyard everyday, I have never seen the
deer, but the lawn guy keeps pointing it out to me. I can't tell for sure
if the 'pooh' is from the deer or the cats (another reason I waited on
talking to the neighbor) but judging from size alone, I am guessing cats, so
if there are any suggestions on reasonable ways to make the deer stay away,
please let me know.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

God bless,
KJ