Leeder

Default AV problem with philips 32PW6005

I have a problem with the ext/av connections on my philips 32PW6005
television.

I have sky+ connected by a scart lead to av1

sky digital connected by a scart lead to av2

My problem is when the sky+ is switched on it is visible on both av1 and
av2, even if the sky digital box is switched on it overrides it.

This problem happens no matter what is connected to av1 (i.e. dvd player,
sky digital, vcr, sky+, e.t.c).

Whatever is connected to av1 is also visible on svhs2 albeit in black and
white.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is and if this is a common
problem, possible soultions, etc

Many thanks in advance
Lee

---