KJ1

Default new nieghbor..cat pooh problem

Thanks to all for the links, et.

I have decided to go with the product that sprays the animal if it comes on
my property.

I came to this decision, because I am not ready for a fence, and from all of
your replies, I made a guess that it is not the cat, and not the deer doing
this. There are 2 dogs that like to come out and run around, but only one
that I see unattended. If I see it again, I will take a pic and ask the
kids in the area who's dog it is. Reguardless, I hope that the water spray
will do the job, as I had to pick up another pile of pooh Thur. morning.
YUK!!!

Anyway, I will post how it goes, and thanks again for your repies, as I do
believe it helped me to see what the true problem is.

God bless,
KJ

P.S. By the way, Curt, that link:

http://www2.yardiac.com/long.asp?ite...5&promo=google

is not working. If you can tell me what the product is, or check on the
link, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

God bless,
KJ