KLM

Default new nieghbor..cat pooh problem

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:46:24 -0400, "KJ1" wrote:

I am trying to find out if there is something that will repel the cats from
my yard, some chemical or something besides a privacy fence.

I remember coming across a pet repellant based on a garden water
sprinkler that is activated by a"pet sized" motion detector. Quite a
few pets and wild animals do love water so it might not be that
effective. Do a search on the Web.

My dad said, speak to the owner of the house that the cats are from, but I
am not sure who's house it is.

Hideocams and video recording equipment are very affordable and easy
to set up for automatic home surveillance these days. A videotape of
the particular cat doing its toilet on your lawn will be irrefutable
evidence to identify its owner and let you do your diplomacy.