Posted to alt.home.repair

Default News Flash! Congressmen Shot D.C. At Baseball Field

Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2017 8:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

Think I heard shooter was heavy set white guy. I guess that excludes
the likes of Bill Clinton or Chuck Schumer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 7:43:52 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/14/2017 8:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

Think I heard shooter was heavy set white guy. I guess that excludes
the likes of Bill Clinton or Chuck Schumer.

5 people shot so far, it's all over the news right now. One of our congressmen called in to our local talk radio shows from the ball field and described what happened. ヽ(ΰ²*_ΰ²*)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle News Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2017 9:01 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 7:43:52 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/14/2017 8:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

Think I heard shooter was heavy set white guy. I guess that excludes
the likes of Bill Clinton or Chuck Schumer.

5 people shot so far, it's all over the news right now. One of our congressmen called in to our local talk radio shows from the ball field and described what happened. ヽ(ΰ²*_ΰ²*)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle News Monster

Bernie Sanders supporter. You can find his name and address and see his
house on google earth.

Of course we all know it was the guns fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2017 11:22 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/14/2017 9:01 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 7:43:52 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/14/2017 8:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball
field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though
they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

Think I heard shooter was heavy set white guy. I guess that excludes
the likes of Bill Clinton or Chuck Schumer.

5 people shot so far, it's all over the news right now. One of our
congressmen called in to our local talk radio shows from the ball
field and described what happened. ヽ(ΰ²*_ΰ²*)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle News Monster

Bernie Sanders supporter. You can find his name and address and see his
house on google earth.

Of course we all know it was the guns fault.

If the defensive guns weren't present at that practice, it would have
been a blood bath.

This time the guns were there when the shooter was, and hence, NO blood
bath!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/17 6:01 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 7:43:52 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/14/2017 8:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball
field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even
though they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

Think I heard shooter was heavy set white guy. I guess that
excludes the likes of Bill Clinton or Chuck Schumer.

5 people shot so far, it's all over the news right now. One of our
congressmen called in to our local talk radio shows from the ball
field and described what happened. ヽ(ΰ²*_ΰ²*)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle News Monster

good thing the congressman was so thoughtful, I'm sure it was comforting
to the victims
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/17 5:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball
field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though
they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

damn christian terrorists
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:48:01 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

Of course we all know it was the guns fault.

If the defensive guns weren't present at that practice, it would have
been a blood bath.

This time the guns were there when the shooter was, and hence, NO blood
bath!

The guns were nearby only because congressional leaders (Scalise in
this case) have a security detail. Local police were 3 minutes away.

I carry a gun (not always) because I can't carry a cop in my pocket.
When a gun is needed and needed in seconds; remember cops are minutes
away.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Of course we all know it was the guns fault.

If the defensive guns weren't present at that practice, it would have
been a blood bath.

This time the guns were there when the shooter was, and hence, NO blood
bath!

The guns were nearby only because congressional leaders (Scalise in
this case) have a security detail. Local police were 3 minutes away.

I carry a gun (not always) because I can't carry a cop in my pocket.
When a gun is needed and needed in seconds; remember cops are minutes
away.

I thought Liberals/Leftists believed that guns had cooties so they don't touch them. The shooter turns out to be a Trump hating Bernie Sanders supporter. They don't just loot and burn anymore. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/man-...itor/?AID=7236

https://tinyurl.com/y75qdf8l

[8~{} Uncle Shocked Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/17 3:17 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/14/17 5:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball
field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though
they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

damn christian terrorists

Actually damn progressive activists. He was a Bernie Sanders volunteer/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/17 3:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I thought Liberals/Leftists believed that guns had cooties so they don't touch them. The shooter turns out to be a Trump hating Bernie Sanders supporter. They don't just loot and burn anymore. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

I figured he was liberal because conservatives would have spent more
time at the range and be a better shot.
(too soon??? )

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:02:44 PM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 6/14/17 3:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I thought Liberals/Leftists believed that guns had cooties so they don't touch them. The shooter turns out to be a Trump hating Bernie Sanders supporter. They don't just loot and burn anymore. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

I figured he was liberal because conservatives would have spent more
time at the range and be a better shot.
(too soon??? )

I've always believed that the police should take gang members from The Hood to the shooting range and teach them how to hit what they're shooting at so that innocent people aren't shot during gang wars. It appears that Leftists have graduated from rioting and burning to shooting the opposition. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2017 3:18 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:02:44 PM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 6/14/17 3:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I thought Liberals/Leftists believed that guns had cooties so they don't touch them. The shooter turns out to be a Trump hating Bernie Sanders supporter. They don't just loot and burn anymore. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

I figured he was liberal because conservatives would have spent more
time at the range and be a better shot.
(too soon??? )

I've always believed that the police should take gang members from The Hood to the shooting range and teach them how to hit what they're shooting at so that innocent people aren't shot during gang wars. It appears that Leftists have graduated from rioting and burning to shooting the opposition. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

Seriously ... dems need to get a grip.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

"Noah Nathan films shootout at an Alexandria, Virginia park that
critically wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5471292591001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

One liberal progressive dimwitcrat never trumper shooter is now dead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 05:10:48 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (?-_?) ???? ?

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

How is the lame stream media going to portray this tragedy, or are they going to cover it at all?
What will Nancy and Chucky say, if anything?
Are we going to hear anything from our resident leftys?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 6:20:46 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 05:10:48 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (?-_?) ???? ?

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

How is the lame stream media going to portray this tragedy, or are they going to cover it at all?
What will Nancy and Chucky say, if anything?
Are we going to hear anything from our resident leftys?

I heard somewhere that the guy had an AK-47. That's a Russian gun, it's the Russian's fault. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

[8~{} Uncle American Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:27:30 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 6:20:46 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 05:10:48 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (?-_?) ???? ?

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

How is the lame stream media going to portray this tragedy, or are they going to cover it at all?
What will Nancy and Chucky say, if anything?
Are we going to hear anything from our resident leftys?

I heard somewhere that the guy had an AK-47. That's a Russian gun, it's the Russian's fault. ―\_(?)_/―

[8~{} Uncle American Monster

Holy crap, talk about collusion!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 7:20:46 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 05:10:48 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (?-_?) ???? ?

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

How is the lame stream media going to portray this tragedy, or are they going to cover it at all?
What will Nancy and Chucky say, if anything?
Are we going to hear anything from our resident leftys?

TV broken again? I watched it, about 15 minutes worth on NBC.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/14/2017 02:18 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I've always believed that the police should take gang members from The Hood to the shooting range and teach them how to hit what they're shooting at so that innocent people aren't shot during gang wars.

If you're talking the NYPD that would be like Helen Keller taking Ray
Charles for a stroll.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 17:09:54 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 7:20:46 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 05:10:48 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though they were injured. More to come. (?-_?) ???? ?

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

How is the lame stream media going to portray this tragedy, or are they going to cover it at all?
What will Nancy and Chucky say, if anything?
Are we going to hear anything from our resident leftys?

TV broken again? I watched it, about 15 minutes worth on NBC.

I hate to admit this, but I actually watched Chris, thrill up his leg, and he mentioned it at the very end
of his show for less than 2 minutes. His main topic of discussion was gun control. Not once did he mention
that this was a Bernie fanatic, not once.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 10:45:48 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
[...]

NY Post has some interesting observations:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/14/shooter...-tone-it-down/
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:
Some nut with a rifle started shooting congressmen at a baseball
field. Security detail and police took the shooter out even though
they were injured. More to come. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

A true Patriot exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights.
He shot Republicans! Wait...
A Terrorist Bernie extremest radicalized at Temple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/14/2017 11:12 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Reasonable laws??! If they're so damn reasonable can you explain why there are record numbers being shot and
killed in Chicago, and Rahm doesn't care about the lives of his constituents? You need to get your head out
of your ass.

The daily shootings are street-drug-thugs shooting street-drug-thugs.
If you confiscated their guns they'd just stab each other to death. If
the police tried to clean up the mess, they'd be labeled as racist, Al
and Jessie would show up and we'd have more burning and looting.

As a practical matter, all we can do is stay away from the "bad" part of
town and the intolerant people who live there, especially if you're white.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2017 11:12 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

It's very unlikely he obtained the guns there, I saw a cop from IL say they had responded to a call when a neighbor saw him practice shooting in woods near his home. But CBS can't even wait. He likely obtained them legally, in IL where they have reasonable laws.

Reasonable laws??! If they're so damn reasonable can you explain why there are record numbers being shot and
killed in Chicago, and Rahm doesn't care about the lives of his constituents? You need to get your head out
of your ass.

Would any law make a difference there? There is a law that says you
cannot shoot people, another says you can't kill people. Seems that a
certain segment of society does not give a damn about laws.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2017 10:16 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/14/2017 02:18 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I've always believed that the police should take gang members from The
Hood to the shooting range and teach them how to hit what they're
shooting at so that innocent people aren't shot during gang wars.

If you're talking the NYPD that would be like Helen Keller taking Ray
Charles for a stroll.

My shooting club in PA often has police practice there. PA state police
one day en masse sounded like a war. These guys just blast away at
short range until guns are empty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/15/2017 07:15 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/14/2017 11:12 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

It's very unlikely he obtained the guns there, I saw a cop from IL
say they had responded to a call when a neighbor saw him practice
shooting in woods near his home. But CBS can't even wait. He likely
obtained them legally, in IL where they have reasonable laws.

Reasonable laws??! If they're so damn reasonable can you explain why
there are record numbers being shot and
killed in Chicago, and Rahm doesn't care about the lives of his
constituents? You need to get your head out
of your ass.

Would any law make a difference there? There is a law that says you
cannot shoot people, another says you can't kill people. Seems that a
certain segment of society does not give a damn about laws.

In Norse society if you didn't give a damn about the laws, you became an
outlaw. That had more weight than the current meaning; you were fair
game. Many decided on a little vacation in Iceland.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/15/2017 07:38 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/14/2017 10:16 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/14/2017 02:18 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I've always believed that the police should take gang members from
The Hood to the shooting range and teach them how to hit what they're
shooting at so that innocent people aren't shot during gang wars.

If you're talking the NYPD that would be like Helen Keller taking Ray
Charles for a stroll.

My shooting club in PA often has police practice there. PA state police
one day en masse sounded like a war. These guys just blast away at
short range until guns are empty.

A few years back one of the local police instructors did the classic
thing and shot himself. Nothing like an AD show and tell. The Guard
showed up at the range one weekend during a USPSA match. The matches can
get noisy but nothing like summer soldiers with full automatics. Don't
know if they hit anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:32:45 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

It's very unlikely he obtained the guns there, I saw a cop from IL say they had responded to a call when a neighbor saw him practice shooting in woods near his home. But CBS can't even wait. He likely obtained them legally, in IL where they have reasonable laws.

Reasonable laws??! If they're so damn reasonable can you explain why there are record numbers being shot and
killed in Chicago, and Rahm doesn't care about the lives of his constituents? You need to get your head out
of your ass.

Typical, ad hominem attack. The reason so many people are being shot in Chicago is that criminals don't obey gun laws and ineffective enforcement of existing laws for most types of crime. See how easy that was?

If criminals don't obey gun laws what good are the gun laws? Those laws only hurt law-abiding citizens.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:39:45 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
[...]

No **** Sherlock. Why can't you Trumpets follow a thread?
Again, what I posted was this:

"It's very unlikely he obtained the guns there, I saw a cop from IL say they had responded to a call when a neighbor saw him practice shooting in woods near his home. But CBS can't even wait. He likely obtained them legally, in IL where they have reasonable laws."

Try reading what I post, not listening to voices in your head.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:39:06 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

If criminals don't obey gun laws what good are the gun laws? Those laws only hurt law-abiding citizens.

Gun control advocates don't really care about controlling guns. Their
objective is to control the narrative / agenda. To play on people's
emotions, and increase taxes.

Ever wonder why they haven't advocated laws to stop gun manufacturers?
They can't because of the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in our
Constitution and it would be like ****ing up a rope.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/15/2017 10:02 AM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Cops are always shooting themselves in the leg or foot drawing their
pistol with their finger on the trigger. I think Glocks are the biggest
offender. I've chastised a couple of cops for unsafe practices at our
range. I like them shooting there as they leave a lot of brass, some I
can pick-up and reload.

I think the gang-bangers can practice at ranges that have single fees.
Nobody would checks or not they are allowed to bring a gun or use one
supplied by the range. I saw a group leaving when shopping at a gun
shop with a range. It looked like the hood emptying out of the shooting
area.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:58:27 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Cops are always shooting themselves in the leg or foot drawing their
pistol with their finger on the trigger.

DEA Agent:

"I'm the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, to
carry a Glock .40..."

Bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKjYlpex4OM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/15/2017 11:58 AM, Frank wrote:
Cops are always shooting themselves in the leg or foot drawing their
pistol with their finger on the trigger. I think Glocks are the biggest
offender. I've chastised a couple of cops for unsafe practices at our
range. I like them shooting there as they leave a lot of brass, some I
can pick-up and reload.

That's what I like about the Springfield Armory XD's. You would have to
work at it to depress the grip safety and snag the trigger with your
jacket drawstring while reholstering.