Posted to alt.home.repair

Default News Flash! Congressmen Shot D.C. At Baseball Field

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:02:44 PM UTC-5, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 6/14/17 3:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I thought Liberals/Leftists believed that guns had cooties so they don't touch them. The shooter turns out to be a Trump hating Bernie Sanders supporter. They don't just loot and burn anymore. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

I figured he was liberal because conservatives would have spent more
time at the range and be a better shot.
(too soon??? )

I've always believed that the police should take gang members from The Hood to the shooting range and teach them how to hit what they're shooting at so that innocent people aren't shot during gang wars. It appears that Leftists have graduated from rioting and burning to shooting the opposition. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster