Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default News Flash! Congressmen Shot D.C. At Baseball Field

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:39:45 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:32:45 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

It's very unlikely he obtained the guns there, I saw a cop from IL say they had responded to a call when a neighbor saw him practice shooting in woods near his home. But CBS can't even wait. He likely obtained them legally, in IL where they have reasonable laws.

Reasonable laws??! If they're so damn reasonable can you explain why there are record numbers being shot and
killed in Chicago, and Rahm doesn't care about the lives of his constituents? You need to get your head out
of your ass.

Typical, ad hominem attack. The reason so many people are being shot in Chicago is that criminals don't obey gun laws and ineffective enforcement of existing laws for most types of crime. See how easy that was?

If criminals don't obey gun laws what good are the gun laws? Those laws only hurt law-abiding citizens.

No **** Sherlock. Why can't you Trumpets follow a thread?
Again, what I posted was this:

"It's very unlikely he obtained the guns there, I saw a cop from IL say they had responded to a call when a neighbor saw him practice shooting in woods near his home. But CBS can't even wait. He likely obtained them legally, in IL where they have reasonable laws."

Try reading what I post, not listening to voices in your head.