Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default News Flash! Congressmen Shot D.C. At Baseball Field

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:35:26 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 2:20:11 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:48:01 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

Of course we all know it was the guns fault.

If the defensive guns weren't present at that practice, it would have
been a blood bath.

This time the guns were there when the shooter was, and hence, NO blood
bath!

The guns were nearby only because congressional leaders (Scalise in
this case) have a security detail. Local police were 3 minutes away.

I carry a gun (not always) because I can't carry a cop in my pocket.
When a gun is needed and needed in seconds; remember cops are minutes
away.

I thought Liberals/Leftists believed that guns had cooties so they don't touch them. The shooter turns out to be a Trump hating Bernie Sanders supporter. They don't just loot and burn anymore. ?( ?_?)?

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/man-...itor/?AID=7236

https://tinyurl.com/y75qdf8l

[8~{} Uncle Shocked Monster

"Noah Nathan films shootout at an Alexandria, Virginia park that
critically wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5471292591001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

One liberal progressive dimwitcrat never trumper shooter is now dead.