Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you kill weeds in cement cracks?

The sidewalk in front of my house butts up against
the cement curb. There's a long crack between the two.
Weeds grow out of it.
I've tried weed killer.
I've tried the ground clear stuff that is supposed to kill
everything and prevent regrowth.
I'm not just spraying 'em, I'm pouring the concentrated
stuff down the crack.
But still the weeds keep coming.
How do I make it stop?