Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Opinions

Naturous wrote:
I'm looking for a vacuum for carpets.

Any suggestions?

Last time I picked one out of consumers test for best price performance,
was a Hoover type. Been using it at least 10 years. I also have an old
Kirby, and old Electroluxs. Shark some like.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm looking for a vacuum for carpets.

We have a Shark Navigator NV42 vacuum and have been really happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/SharkNinja-NV.../dp/B007L5I7DY

It's kind of gross to see how much dirt it pulls out of our carpets.

I like that I can turn off the beater and use it on our hardwood floors
too.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd used his keyboard to write :
On 04/03/2017 06:32 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 4/3/2017 7:26 PM, Naturous wrote:
I'm looking for a vacuum for carpets.

Any suggestions?

They all suck.

And I wish I didn't have carpet. Especially around the cat box.

When I bought this house, it had blood red carpet in every room
[including the bathrooms] except the kitchen. I removed that carpet and
have a light brown carpet now.I'm shopping for ceramic tile to cover
every room but the bathrooms and the bedrooms. The kitchen has wood
slats over concrete, and they will be removed for the tile. Maybe then
our dogs will think better of ****ing on rock.

ISP opinions please The Nomad[_3_] UK diy 60 November 16th 15 07:45 PM
OT Opinions? The Other Mike[_3_] UK diy 0 November 30th 12 08:10 PM
Opinions? Mike M Woodworking 17 April 25th 07 01:27 PM
Opinions? Andy Woodworking 0 April 24th 07 05:30 AM
Opinions Please JB Woodworking 5 October 5th 05 07:46 PM