Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OS upgrades

I'm still searching for more speed from this desktop , and have plans to
upgrade to a Phenom X4 CPU and go to 64 bit XP Pro . I know that the
processor upgrade and BIOS update won't affect my programs and all that ,
but what about the 64 bit upgrade ? Am I going to have to rebuild this whole
set of programs , address books , bookmarks , etc ? Not that I don't have
all the software , but it's a pain in the ass and time consuming to do all
that .

--
Snag

---