Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USPS Sunday Delivery Are Idiots

USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2017 5:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can
never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number
of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

Only Sunday deliveries I get are from Amazon. Just wait a day to place
your order if that is your situation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 5:42:44 PM UTC-4, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

So make believe that Sunday delivery doesn't exist and don't plan on getting
the item until Monday. Just think about how happy you'll be each time it
arrives a day early. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/12/2017 05:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can
never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number
of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

USPS Sunday service is horrible! When I track missing Sunday packages on
the USPS website, I always get the "Delivery Attempted" message. The
late package usually shows up with Monday's mail. As others have said,
don't depend on Sunday deliveries.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 04:38:29 -0400
Ralph wrote:

On 03/12/2017 05:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots
can never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the
number of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

USPS Sunday service is horrible! When I track missing Sunday packages
on the USPS website, I always get the "Delivery Attempted" message.
The late package usually shows up with Monday's mail. As others have
said, don't depend on Sunday deliveries.

That means the parcel never left the PO

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 04:38:29 -0400, Ralph wrote:

USPS Sunday service is horrible! When I track missing Sunday packages on
the USPS website, I always get the "Delivery Attempted" message. The
late package usually shows up with Monday's mail. As others have said,
don't depend on Sunday deliveries.

Recently had a FedX come a day late. They had the address a digit off,
89 instead of 87. They found me in their records and delivered the
next day. Do-Do happens.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/12/2017 04:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can
never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number
of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

Anyway I have had few problems with USPS
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:51:07 -0500, philo wrote:

WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

Anyway I have had few problems with USPS

Amazon ask about week end delivery. I selected yes for a default.
Doesn't mean it happens. Not on my watch so far.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2017 9:51 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/12/2017 04:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can
never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number
of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

Anyway I have had few problems with USPS

Seems the USPS is pretty much owned by Amazon. If you are a Prime
member you get 2 day delivery, including Sunday. The guy that delivered
to my house on Easter Sunday said he likes the overtime and lack of
bosses around.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-03-14, philo wrote:
WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

I can remember twice-a-day regular postal delivery.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:18:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/13/2017 9:51 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/12/2017 04:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can
never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number
of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

Anyway I have had few problems with USPS

Seems the USPS is pretty much owned by Amazon. If you are a Prime
member you get 2 day delivery, including Sunday. The guy that delivered
to my house on Easter Sunday said he likes the overtime and lack of
bosses around.

I have had two Sunday deliveries recently. One from Amazon delivered
by a young woman (college age?). She drove one of their new vans as
opposed to the old box vehicles. Very competent. A week later, a
middle age man delivered an Amazon package I hadn't ordered. The guy
couldn't figure out that an address one higher than mine was across
the street, so he delivered it to me. I just walked it over to my
neighbor as the USPS guy drove away. I get the feeling Sunday
deliveries for Amazon has become the new "starting job" at the post
office.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-03-14, philo wrote:
WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

I can remember twice-a-day regular postal delivery.

I never saw that in the US but a co-worker from England said they had it.

I worked with the guy 40 years ago so doubt they have 2x a day any more
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/14/2017 04:56 AM, Pat wrote:

snip
bosses around.

I have had two Sunday deliveries recently. One from Amazon delivered
by a young woman (college age?). She drove one of their new vans as
opposed to the old box vehicles. Very competent. A week later, a
middle age man delivered an Amazon package I hadn't ordered. The guy
couldn't figure out that an address one higher than mine was across
the street, so he delivered it to me. I just walked it over to my
neighbor as the USPS guy drove away. I get the feeling Sunday
deliveries for Amazon has become the new "starting job" at the post
office.

If I get any mail for a neighbor or even on the next street ...I just
walk it over.

One day the jerk across the street from me got my mail and he returned
it to sender and they had to re-send it.