Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat[_9_] Pat[_9_] is offline

Default USPS Sunday Delivery Are Idiots

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:18:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/13/2017 9:51 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/12/2017 04:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can
never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number
of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

Anyway I have had few problems with USPS

Seems the USPS is pretty much owned by Amazon. If you are a Prime
member you get 2 day delivery, including Sunday. The guy that delivered
to my house on Easter Sunday said he likes the overtime and lack of
bosses around.

I have had two Sunday deliveries recently. One from Amazon delivered
by a young woman (college age?). She drove one of their new vans as
opposed to the old box vehicles. Very competent. A week later, a
middle age man delivered an Amazon package I hadn't ordered. The guy
couldn't figure out that an address one higher than mine was across
the street, so he delivered it to me. I just walked it over to my
neighbor as the USPS guy drove away. I get the feeling Sunday
deliveries for Amazon has become the new "starting job" at the post
office.