Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default USPS Sunday Delivery Are Idiots

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 04:38:29 -0400
Ralph wrote:

On 03/12/2017 05:42 PM, Cliff Clavin wrote:
USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots
can never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the
number of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have ****ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

USPS Sunday service is horrible! When I track missing Sunday packages
on the USPS website, I always get the "Delivery Attempted" message.
The late package usually shows up with Monday's mail. As others have
said, don't depend on Sunday deliveries.

That means the parcel never left the PO