Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism ofchildren is child abuse

and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 6:46:18 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians. The American
Board of Pediatrics is the organization that certifies pediatricians.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk, alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians. The American
Board of Pediatrics is the organization that certifies pediatricians.

Cindy Hamilton

So you approve of child abuse?

All groups restored to spread your vast wisdom.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians. The American
Board of Pediatrics is the organization that certifies pediatricians.

Cindy Hamilton

So you approve of child abuse?

No. I merely wanted to acknowledge the bias in your source, since
you didn't seem willing to do so.

All groups restored to spread your vast wisdom.

I don't trim the groups. Google seems to do that behind my back.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

burfordTjustice wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism
of children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians. The American
Board of Pediatrics is the organization that certifies
pediatricians.

Cindy Hamilton

So you approve of child abuse?

No. I merely wanted to acknowledge the bias in your source, since
you didn't seem willing to do so.

All groups restored to spread your vast wisdom.

I don't trim the groups. Google seems to do that behind my back.

Cindy Hamilton

Google groups!!!! LMFAO!! That is for Trolls/perverts and other
assorted welfare slugs..

Now than exactly what in the story was not true???

Posted to alt.home.repair

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Practically everything in that story was opinion. Point #1 is fact.
Some of the otherwise "truthy" things present an incomplete picture.
If the suicide rate is 20% among adults who use hormones and have
the surgery, what is the rate among those who would like to have it
and cannot?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/25/2017 6:46 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

If they are going to change sex, there needs to be a warning label tattooed near their genitals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians. The American
Board of Pediatrics is the organization that certifies pediatricians.

Cindy Hamilton

So you approve of child abuse?

No. I merely wanted to acknowledge the bias in your source, since
you didn't seem willing to do so.

+1

It's his standard technique. Post misleading BS that amounts to
fake news, while falsely claiming that it's the mainstream media
that has the fake news.

Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

This may explain you...

NJ public school teaches Islam €” but no other religions
http://eagnews.org/nj-public-school-...her-religions/

Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

This may explain you...

NJ public school teaches Islam €” but no other religions
http://eagnews.org/nj-public-school-...her-religions/

Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

You failed to answer the question:
Now than exactly what in the story was not true???

Now lets add another question shall we,

Are you a transgender?? The subject seems to
get to get...LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

A recent study showed that the suicide rate among young people went
significantly down after same sex marraige was legalized.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/health...ge-study-trnd/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/26/2017 7:30 AM, Al Dente wrote:
On 2/25/2017 6:46 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

If they are going to change sex, there needs to be a warning label
tattooed near their genitals.

Feel free to label yours for your own protection. It's your choice.

Posted to alt.home.repair

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

"True" and "false" cannot apply to opinions. The question is
inapplicable.

Now lets add another question shall we,

Are you a transgender?? The subject seems to
get to get...LOL

No, I am not.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:16:01 -0800, Bob F wrote:

A recent study showed that the suicide rate among young people went
significantly down after same sex marraige was legalized.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/health...ge-study-trnd/

Bummer. However, the headline says Same-sex marriage laws MIGHT decrease teen suicide which is not what you claim.
Second, consider the source.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Cindy Hamilton:
It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians.

Nice catch!

I never though to check - thus earning myself a D- in yet another of
Critical Thinking 101's pop quizzes.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/26/2017 2:36 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:16:01 -0800, Bob F wrote:

A recent study showed that the suicide rate among young people went
significantly down after same sex marraige was legalized.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/health...ge-study-trnd/

Bummer. However, the headline says Same-sex marriage laws MIGHT decrease teen suicide which is not what you claim.
Second, consider the source.

Maybe you could try reading more than the headline.

Sorry, I don't use Faux News as a source. I prefer something closer to
reality.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/27/2017 06:47 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/26/2017 2:36 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:16:01 -0800, Bob F wrote:

A recent study showed that the suicide rate among young people went
significantly down after same sex marraige was legalized.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/health...ge-study-trnd/

Bummer. However, the headline says Same-sex marriage laws MIGHT
decrease teen suicide which is not what you claim.
Second, consider the source.

Maybe you could try reading more than the headline.

Sorry, I don't use Faux News as a source. I prefer something closer to
reality.

The Martian Times? How about that Perez? The Bernie Bros have been
screwed again. They'd better form a new party and leave the Democrats to
die of old age and irrelevance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of
children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians. The American
Board of Pediatrics is the organization that certifies pediatricians.

Cindy Hamilton

So you approve of child abuse?

No. I merely wanted to acknowledge the bias in your source, since
you didn't seem willing to do so.

All groups restored to spread your vast wisdom.

I don't trim the groups. Google seems to do that behind my back.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy is a fat pig who voted for lesbian clinton.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 8:34:52 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Cindy Hamilton:
It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics is a
conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of Pediatrics
is the professional association for pediatricians.

Nice catch!

I never though to check - thus earning myself a D- in yet another of
Critical Thinking 101's pop quizzes.
--
Pete Cresswell

In addition, the title of the story and the title of the post are wrong
too. It's not the American College of Pediatrics. It's the American
College of Pediatricians, apparently founded with the intention of
being politically involved in opposing gay rights and similar. It's
not an organization of most, mainstream pediatricians.

But it's what to expect from many Trumpets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A recent study showed that the suicide rate among young people went
significantly down after same sex marraige was legalized.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/health...ge-study-trnd/

Bummer. However, the headline says Same-sex marriage laws MIGHT
decrease teen suicide which is not what you claim. Second, consider
the source.

Maybe you could try reading more than the headline.

Sorry, I don't use Faux News as a source. I prefer something closer
to reality.

lol cnn is lowest in ratings because....
They make **** up to suit their agenda....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:29:26 -0800 (PST)

From: Cindy Hamilton
Subject: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision:
Transgenderism of children is child abuse Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017
13:29:26 -0800 (PST) User-Agent: G2/1.0
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

You failed to answer the question:
Now than exactly what in the story was not true???

By your very OPINION the story is true as published.

WORD!