Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderismof children is child abuse

On 2/26/2017 2:36 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:16:01 -0800, Bob F wrote:

A recent study showed that the suicide rate among young people went
significantly down after same sex marraige was legalized.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/health...ge-study-trnd/

Bummer. However, the headline says Same-sex marriage laws MIGHT decrease teen suicide which is not what you claim.
Second, consider the source.

Maybe you could try reading more than the headline.

Sorry, I don't use Faux News as a source. I prefer something closer to
reality.